Below you will find Admission Requirements for Study in New Zealand, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Procedure for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programs. New Zealand has the progressive and advanced education system, therefore, it is now recognized as the foremost provider of the international courses to the students. If the students are interested in pursuing their higher education in New Zealand then it is quite imperative to know the Eligibility and Admission Requirements for UG and PG Courses in New Zealand. This post encircles all the relevant details regarding these admission and eligibility requirements.
Eligibility Requirements – UG Courses in New Zealand:
If the student wishes to pursue his graduate level education or UG education in the New Zealand University then it is important to know the Eligibility Requirements for the UG Courses in New Zealand.
• The students who would like to apply for the same needed to complete their 12th class or equivalent from the recognized board.
• A proficiency in English is the must to apply for the Admissions in the UG courses in New Zealand.
• Some universities prefer that the students must have qualified the IELTS or TOEFL examination which checks the ability of the student in the English language.
• A good score in these examinations is required by the Universities of New Zealand.
Eligibility Requirements – For PG Courses in New Zealand:
The Education system of New Zealand imparts high – quality education in various PG courses. For the same, it is required to know the Eligibility Requirements for PG Courses in New Zealand. If the student meeting all these eligibility requirements then he can apply for the PG courses in New Zealand.
• Some New Zealand Universities accept the 3 years degree which is equivalent to New Zealand’s ordinary bachelor degree.
• Some universities prefer the bachelor degree equivalent to the New Zealand’s honors degree which requires 16 years of formal education means the degree like B.E., B.Tech or other such courses.
• The universities will require the evidence of the graduation degree in the form of the certified true copy.
• The experience of a couple of years shall be preferred by the New Zealand Universities for the admission in the courses like MBA.
Admission Procedure – UG and PG Courses in New Zealand:
If the students are satisfying all the eligibility conditions of both UG and PG courses then it is important to know the details of the Admission Procedure for UG and PG Courses in New Zealand. The admission procedure in the New Zealand’s Universities is quite simple. The students have to submit the application along with the important documents and the university takes a few weeks to process the application. This portion will guide you and provides the relevant details about the Admission requirements in this respected country.
• It is obligatory to send an inquiry at least 8 to 10 months before processed date of admission.
• There are three ways of getting the application form namely:
Download the application from net
Request the application form via email
Collect application forms from University representatives
• Full details of qualification are needed in the application form along with the transcripts or official document.
• If the documents are not in English then a good English translation must be enclosed.
• Letter of recommendation plays a vital role in the Admission Procedure of PG Courses. It should be from someone who has taught you in some course.
• The statement of purpose is also required for the course you are applying. A personal statement must involve the reason for selecting the particular course.
Student Visa Requirement for Study in New Zealand
Cost of Study and Living in New Zealand Scholarships for Studying in New Zealand
Top Universities in New Zealand