BCECE or commonly called Bihar CET is one of the leading entrance examinations in the country. In order to sit in this exam, the students need to have the admit card for the same. This is termed as the valid and unique identity proof for the students which they should carry along with them in the examination hall. The students should keep the BCECE
Admit Card 2023 in the excellent condition till the admission procedure is over.
How to Download?
• This is the official document which will be issued to those aspirants who have registered them on time.
• The candidates should stick to the official schedule as the BCECE Hall Ticket 2023 will be released only for the short span of time.
• Once the dates are over, the students will be unable to obtain the same as the links will be deactivated by the authority.
• To download the admit card, the candidates can use the link which will be provided here soon. Just click the link and reach the destination page where the hall ticket will be available.
• Thereafter, the students will have to enter the essential details in the form which comprises of:
• On furnishing these details, the students can login their account and search for the admit card tab. Click on the same to get the admit card.
• Finally, by using the download button, the students can obtain the same and save it on the computer system.
• The candidates need to take the print of the soft copy of the admit card and bring the same on the exam day.
• Without this document, the candidate’s entry in the examination hall shall be restricted.
What Comes Next?
• Soon after downloading the hall ticket, the students will have to examine all the details printed on the same. The particulars such as the name of the student, DOB, category, father’s name should be correct and accurate.
• If the candidates found any mistake in the BCECE
Admit Card 2023 then it is his sole duty to contact the official authority and bring this problem to their notice.
• It should be noted that the official authority will deal the discrepancies issues for the short duration of time. After the limited period, no such requests shall be processed by the authority.
• Also, the test center will be allotted once and the request for altering the allotted center will not be entertained by the BCECE Board.