Below you will find BCECE 2019 Application Form. The registration form for the exam is expected to be available in the month of February 2019 for the students. Those students who wish to appear in this reputed examination can fill the same only after assuring their eligibility for the exam. The students are advised to complete their application forms within the stipulated time period as the late forms shall not be entertained by the official authority under any circumstance.
Events - Dates (Tentative)
Releases of application form - February 2019
The last date to apply - February 2019
The last date to pay the fee - March 2019
Last date to submit the application form with enclosures - March 2019
How to Complete?
• The application form will be available in the online mode and, therefore, the students need to know the exact procedure to complete the same.
• Before filling the application form, the applicants need to go through the official guidelines first and then complete the form as accordingly.
• It is recommended to submit only the single application form as the multiple forms lead to confusion and then rejection.
• The BCECE 2019
Application Form will be filled with only the genuine details as the information entered by the students will be used throughout the admission procedure.
• In order to avoid the last hours rush, the students need to fill the application form before waiting for the last date.
• The candidates can use the direct link which will be mentioned here soon to fill the application form.
• The steps included in completing the application form are described here for the candidates.
Step 1: Registration (Part A)
• To initiate the process, the applicants will have to register them by providing the essential details such as:
Email Id etc
• On providing these details, the student will receive the unique application/ registration number on the registered email Id or mobile number.
Step 2: Payment of the Application Fee
• Now, the candidates can log in the account by using the credentials such as registration number and password and pay the application charges of Rs 660 (Rs 330 for the reserved category students) by using the appropriate mode of payment.
Step 3: Filling of Personal Details:
• After the successful payment of the application fee, the students are required to furnish the personal information in the BCECE Application Form 2017. The details will comprise of:
Upload the scanned image of photo and signature
• After completing the details in Step 3 of the application form, the students will have to click Submit and proceed towards the next step.
Step 4: Filling of Educational Details:
• At this step, the students are required to add the qualification details as asked in the form.
• After adding the asked details, the preview page will be displayed on the screen. The applicants are required to check the details entered in the application form.
Dispatch of Application form and enclosures
• Now the students need to download the Part A and Part B of the application form.
• Paste the photo in space given in the application form.
• The signature of the candidate is the must in the hard copy of application form in both Hindi and English language.
• The aspirants have to write the declaration in their own handwriting where required.
• Attach the paid challan board copy and send the application form by the registered post to the official authority.