The official authority will release the result soon after the completion of the entrance exam. This result will be announced in the response to the entrance exam and presents the student’s performance in the same. It is expected that it will be published soon after the completion of exam in the terms of correct answers, incorrect answers and the marks obtained. The students can check the BITSAT
Result 2022 here soon after its official availability.
Publication of score report:
• The result will be available only in the online mode and the candidates should know the procedure to check the same.
• The computer screen will display the marks obtained by the students immediately after the completion of the test. As the scores are released by the computer automatically, therefore, no alteration shall be done in the same.
• The BITSAT Result 2022 will be then followed by the counseling and the final admission process.
• Soon after the result declaration, the official authority will release the score report for the students.
• For the sake of convenience, the link to download the score report will be available here soon. The candidates can access the link so as to obtain the same.
• In order to initiate the process, the candidates need to enter the asked details such as
Password (printed on the admit card)
• On adding these details, the score report containing the number of correct answers, a number of incorrect answers and the score obtained in the test will be appeared on the computer screen.
• The students can easily download the same and get it printed on the white paper for the future reference.
Tie – Breaking:
• It may be possible that the two students score identical marks in the examination. In order to solve the tie between them, the tie – breaking mechanism will be applied one after another.
• First of all, the tie can be resolved by considering the scores obtained in the mathematics. The student with the higher marks shall be given preference.
• If still, the tie remains then, the higher scores in Physics will be considered.
• In the case, if still tie persists then the further tie can be resolved by using the marks in the chemistry section.
• Finally, the student with higher marks in their class 12th exam shall be preferred over another.
• The official authority will prepare and release the merit list for the qualified students.
• Based on the merit list, the students will be shortlisted for the next round of the admission.
• This list is prepared by considering the BITSAT
• Only those students who have qualified the exam and score the minimum aggregate marks in the class 12th exam shall be considered for admission.
• Those students who are interested in the admission required to submit the admission application with 12th class marks and preferences to different degree programs.