Below you will find CA Admission in India 2020-21 Notification, Application Form, Fees and Eligibility Criteria. CA Admission 2020 process is followed twice in the year by the Institute of Charted Accountant of India (ICAI). The entrance examination for the admission in Common Proficiency Course (CPC) is conducted in two sessions i.e. June and December. Candidates must fill the Application Form in order to successfully apply for the entrance examination. Candidates should read the Admission Procedure in order to get the more details about the Admission Process.
CA 2020 Admission Procedure:-
The Application Form for applying for the admission will be available in the Online Mode only on the Official website of the Institution. Candidates must check the Eligibility Criteria provided by the Institution before filling the Application Form. The detail of the Admission Procedure set by the exam officials is as follows:
• According to the Eligibility Criteria set by the Institution, Candidates must register himself/herself to the Institute of Charted Accountant of India (ICAI) before filling the Application Form for the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) for the admission in the course.
• Candidates must have passed the 10th standard examination conducted by the Central Government of the India or by the law in India and register at the official website of the institution after the 10th standard.
• Candidates must have the certificate of 12th standard or the equivalent exam from the recognized board or the Institution.
• The Application Form must be filled by the Candidates completely after providing all the necessary details.
• The Scanned Copy of the Photograph and the Signature will be uploaded before the payment of the Application Form Fee. The Application Form fee will be submitted via Credit/Debit card or Net Banking.
• The Admit Card for the June Session Examination will be available before 15 days of the examination and will be available on the Official website of the Institution in the Online Mode.
• The Result will be available after the entrance exam and the entrance exam will be conducted twice in the year.
CA Admission 2020 Detail:
The Information Brochure for the admission in the Institution will be available on the Official website of the Institution. The Brochure will contain the all necessary information including the exam calendar, eligibility criteria and reservation terms provided by the Institution. Candidates must download the Brochure from the Official website and read it carefully.
During the time of the registration, A Unique Id will be provided to the candidates with the help of which candidates will be able to log in and fill the Application Form for the entrance examination. Candidates must preserve the Unique Id for the future communication.