Below you will find CA Final 2021 Registration Form and Fee. The application form is essential to fill by the candidates in order to apply for the CA final exam. It is released in the month of August. The CA Final Application Form 2021 is available in offline as well as on in online mode. The applicants can fill the same as per their convenient mode. Before commencing the application form, it is required to complete the registration process. In order to get the complete details on the application form, the students can scroll down the page.
How to Apply?
• The candidate can complete the application form either in the online mode or else obtain the form in the offline mode from ICAI office and submit the same.
• The students are advised to submit the CA Final Application Form 2021 on or before the deadline as the forms received after the last date will not be entertained by the official authority.
• The details furnished in the application form should be correct and accurate.
To apply Online:
• If the candidates wish to apply online, then they can use the link which is mentioned in the post.
• First of all, the complete the application form with the necessary details asked in the same.
• Thereafter, the applicants need to remit the application fee by using the convenient payment mode.
• After the successful remittance of the fee, the candidates can submit the same.
To apply offline:
• If the applicants wish to apply offline then they can obtain the CA Final Application Form 2021 from ICAI office.
• Fill the application form with the correct and genuine details.
• Thereafter, the candidates need to submit the application form along with the application fee on or before the deadline.
• It is expected that the candidates have filled the application form with the genuine details. However, the official authority still provides the facility of correction window.
• This facility is available as per the official announcement and this window is opened only for the short duration of time.
• This online facility will be available to the applicants in two different sessions i.e. correction window free of cost and the correction window with fee.
• The students can made the changes only within the duration of correction window.
• Once the correction window is closed, the students will be unable to make any changes in the same.
• In the case of the offline application, the students need to keep it in the good conditions as the mutilated, tainted, distorted applications will not be accepted by the authority.
• Without the payment of the application fee, the form will be considered as incomplete, therefore pay the fee on time.
• Before making any entry in the application form, the candidates need to assure their eligibility for the exam. They can apply for the same only if they have cleared all the previous examinations with the prescribed qualifying marks.