Below you will find CA Final 2018 Cutoff marks. The cutoff will be published along with the result of the exam. It will be termed as the minimum qualifying marks which the candidates will have to obtain in the exam so as to qualify the same. Before explaining the pass percentage of the previous year, it is important for the students to understand the cutoff a little more.
About the Exam:-
• CA Final is the third and the last examination of the CA and considered among the toughest examinations.
• It is scheduled twice in a year i.e. in May and November.
• This reputed examination is held by the Institute of chartered accountants of India. This exam is important for the chartered accountants who have registered them for the CA final course.
• Being the toughest examination, it requires the consistent and regular preparation from the students.
About the Cutoff:
• The cutoff is the minimum score decided by the exam bodies which must be secured by a candidate in order to qualify the exam and get shortlisted for the next level.
• The CA Final Cutoff 2018 is decided as well as released along with the result of the exam.
• The merit list of the exam is prepared keeping only those candidates in it that have secured more marks than the cutoff.
• The cutoff will be released to select the most appropriate students who really deserve the selection and prepare hard for the same.
• If the student fails to score marks higher than or up to the cutoff then he will be disqualified and need to appear in the exam again.
• This cutoff is released by the exam official body and hence it is totally unchallengeable and unquestionable. Request for re – considering the same will be not be entertained by the official authority under any circumstance.
• The students will be considered as qualified if he secures the minimum qualifying marks in the exam.
• As according to the ICAI regulations, only those students who secure minimum 40 % marks in each of paper and 50% marks in aggregate shall be considered as qualified.
• If the student does not fulfill this condition then he will have to appear in the exam again.
• The CA Final Cutoff 2018 will be available here soon till then the students can check the pass percentage of the previous year here.
For May 2016:
Group - Appeared - Passed - Pass percentage
Both Groups - 40180 - 4565 - 11.36%
Group 1 - 37194 - 5382 - 14.47 %
Group 2 - 36906 - 7864 - 21.30%