Soon after the completion of the CA Final exam, the official authority will announce the result for the same. It will be disclosed in the online mode and the candidates can check the same here soon after its official announcement. The CA Final Result 2018 will be announced with the utmost care and presents the student’s performance in the exam in the terms of scores obtained in the same. The declared result will be followed by the release of the merit list.
• As the result will be available in the online mode, therefore, the students should know the exact procedure to check the same easily.
• Every care is taken to prepare the error – free result and hence, the announce result should be accepted by all and shall be the binding one.
• All those students who have scored more than the qualifying marks will be issued the pass certificate by the official authority. If the candidate does not get the same then he needs to contact to the official authority.
• The CA Final Result 2018 of those students will be withheld whose eligibility to appear in the exam could not be established. Such candidates whose results are withheld should send the written communication in this regard.
• To check the result, the candidates can follow the link which will be hosted here soon.
• Thereafter, the students will have to furnish the essential details such as:
• Alternatively, the candidates can use their registration number and randomly generated Captcha code so as to check their result.
• On adding these details in the form, click on submit button and the result will be appeared on the display screen.
• It is advisable to save the result and preserve the same for the future reference.
• As all know that the level of the CA final is quite high and hence, the pass percentage is quite low.
• Every year, a large number of students appear in the same, but only few of them are able to qualify the exam.
• For the sake of knowledge, the pass percentage of the previous year is mentioned here.
For May 2016:-
Group - Appeared - Passed - Pass percentage
Both Groups - 40180 - 4565 - 11.36%
Group 1 - 37194 - 5382 - 14.47 %
Group 2 - 36906 - 7864 - 21.30%
• Along with the result, the official authority shall publish the merit list on the all India basis for the qualified candidates.
• The students can check and download the merit list by using their roll number for the exam.
• The link to obtain the merit list shall be available here soon.