Below you will find CA IPCC 2020 Cutoff marks. The students who wish to qualify the exam will have to the secure marks higher than the cutoff marks. The official authority will release the cutoff marks for the students and use the same as the basic selection procedure. It will be available in the online mode and the students can check the same here soon after its official release. The cutoff is treated as the benchmark which the students need to cross so as to qualify the same.
About the Exam:-
• CA IPCC i.e. integrated professional competence course is one of the leading examinations in the field of commerce.
• It will be held to offer admission to the intermediate course of the CA i.e. Chartered accountant.
• The competition is very high and the students need the dynamic preparation owing to its high – level.
• Usually this exam is exam is held in two groups i.e. Group 1 and Group 2 and scheduled in the month of November.
About the Cutoff:-
• Basically, it can be defined as the minimum qualifying marks which the students need to score in the exam so as to qualify the same.
• It is treated as the main selection criteria for selecting the most deserving students for the admission to the integrated course. Only those students who have really prepared well can secure the minimum marks set by the authority.
• In CA IPCC exam, scoring up to the cutoff marks is really a tough job as the complexity level of the exam is quite high as compared to the other examination. Its high – level itself depicts its importance in CA.
• The main reason to release the CA IPCC Cutoff 2020 is to select the most deserving students and to prepare the merit list.
Factors affecting the same
• It is quite obvious that the cutoff marks will not be released randomly. Various important factors will be taken into account while deciding the same.
• These factors have great influence on the cutoff marks and can produce the unexpected changes in the same.
• Some of the factors are mentioned here which are involved in releasing the cutoff marks.
Performance of the student in the exam
Previous year cutoff trends
Total number of exam takers
Availability of seats
Lowest and average scores in the exam
CA IPCC Cutoff 2020 – Pass Percentage:
• The cutoff for the upcoming year will be released soon till then the students can check the pass percentage of the previous year.
For May 2016:
Groups - Appeared - Passed - Pass percentage
Both Groups - 47979 - 2295 - 4.78%
Group 1 - 65672 - 6028 - 9.18%
Group 2 - 56742 - 4004 - 7.06%