CAT is the common admission test which is scheduled to be organized on 24th November 2019. The test will be conducted in two sessions. Soon after the completion of entrance exam, the official authority will announce the CAT Result 2019. It presents the student’s performance in the entrance exam in the terms of marks obtained. The result will be announced in the online mode and will be available here soon after its official release. Get here the complete details regarding the result such as its important link, the procedure to check the result, and details about the scorecard.
• The official authority will declare the result only in the online mode, therefore, the student should know the exact procedure to check the same.
• For the sake of simplicity, the link to check the result will be published here soon after its official release. The link will take the students to the official page of the result.
• There, the students need to enter some of the essential information in the online form. The basic information will comprise of:
Other asked details (if any)
• On the submission of these details, the students will be able to view their CAT Score Card 2019 on the display screen. However, this will be possible only if the entered details are exact and accurate.
• The candidates are advised to save the result for the future reference.
• The scorecard indicates the student’s performance in the examination.
• The students may also be intimated individually by SMS.
• It should be noted the CAT scores will be valid only within the specific limit of time and will be accordingly accessible.
• The scorecards will be issued after the declaration of CAT Result 2019.
• Thereafter, no queries related to the issuance of the scorecard will be entertained by the official authority of the exam.
Normalization of Scores:
• The test will be conducted in two sessions. In order to ensure the equity and fairness in the comparison of the student’s performance across different test sessions, the scores of the students shall be normalized.
• The normalization process shall adjust for locations and scale differences of the scores across the different forms.
• After normalization as per the forms, the marks shall be further normalized for the various sections.
• The scaled scores which will be obtained by this normalization process shall be converted in the percentiles for the purpose of shortlisting.
• For the reporting process, the scaled scores of each section and the total scores along with the percentiles shall be published.
Official Website: www.iimcat.ac.in