The official authority will publish the cutoff marks along with the declaration of the result. The cutoff is a benchmark which the students need to cross so as to join the next level of admission. The CLAT Cutoff 2019 will be declared in the online mode and the candidate can check here the same soon after its official release.
About the Exam:-
• Common law admission test or commonly called CLAT is the leading entrance examination in the field of law
• It is organized on rotation by the 17 national law universities (NLUs) for the admissions to their undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
• This is the all India level entrance examination and a large number of students participate in this exam every year.
• In order to stay in the competition, the students are required to prepare for this exam at their level best.
About the Cutoff:
• Basically, the cutoff can be defined as the minimum scores which the students will have to obtain in the admission test so as to qualify the same.
• It will be issued either in the terms of marks or rank as per the requirement of the exam.
• Also, the CLAT Cutoff 2019 shall be different for different categories. Usually, the cutoff for the reserved categories is slightly less than the others.
• It is important for the students to know that the cutoff shall be released along with the result of the entrance exam. Only those students will get the place in the merit list who will score more than or up to the cutoff marks.
• It is known to everyone that the cutoff marks serve as the basic selection criteria for the students. It is used to demarcate the number of students in the counseling round.
• As it will be used as the selection criteria, therefore, it is not randomly decided.
• Various important factors will be taken into consideration while releasing the CLAT Cutoff 2019.
• Not all, but some of the determining parameters are mentioned here.
Previous year cutoff marks
Complexity level of the exam
Lowest and average scores in the exam
Total number of exam takers
Availability of seats
Previous year stats:
• It is important for the students to know the previous year cutoff marks so as to get an idea regarding the upcoming cutoff marks.
• For NLU Jodhpur:
category - Rank - round1
AI Unreserved 347
AI horizontal SAP 6029
AI SC 5498
AI ST 7359