Soon after the completion of the entrance exam, the official authority will announce the CLAT Result 2021 for the students. This result depicts the performance of the candidates in the entrance exam in the terms of marks obtained. The official authority will publish the result in the online mode and the students can easily check the same here soon after its availability.
How to Check?
• It is expected that the result for the common law admission test will be announced in the month of May 2021.
• The result will be available in the online mode and the students can check their result soon after its official announcement.
• An utmost care is taken to make the result error – free and hence, the declared result will be the final one and should be accepted by all.
• The direct link to check the CLAT Score Card 2021 will be published here soon after its official publication. The students will just have to click the link so as to reach the official page of the result.
• In order to initiate the process, the students need to furnish their login details in the form which comprise of:
• On furnishing these details, the students can view their result on the display screen. However, this will be possible only if the entered details are exact and accurate.
• The students can save their result either by downloading the same or by taking the screenshot.
• The official authority will publish the merit list for the qualified students soon after the publication of the CLAT Result 2021.
• This overall merit list of the candidates will be prepared as according to their CLAT scores along with their categories.
• In addition to this, the state – specific and all India merit list will be prepared ad published for the various categories of the candidates such as unreserved/SC/ST/ SAP/ OBC etc.
• Based on this merit list, the students will be called for the final admission procedure.
• The students can check the merit list soon after its official availability.
• The admission to the students will be granted on the basis of the merit cum preference. It means that scores of students in the exam and their preference for NLU will be taken into consideration.
• Basically, the admission will be imparted through the centralized counseling conducted by the official authority.
• This online counselling procedure will be commenced soon after the declaration of the CLAT 2021 Result.
Official Website: www.clat.ac.in