Below you will find COMEDK PGET 2018
Cutoff for Medical and Dental Colleges. The official authority i.e. COMEDK will publish the cutoff marks along with the publication of the result. It is treated as a benchmark which the students need to cross so as to join the next level of admission. The COMEDK PGET Cutoff 2018 will be declared in the online mode and the candidate can check here the same soon after its official release.
About the Exam:-
• COMEDK postgraduate entrance test or commonly known as the COMEDK PGET is one of the leading entrance examinations in the country.
• Usually, this exam is organized in the month of January every year with the objective to offer admissions in the offered courses.
• This exam is hosted by the Consortium of medical engineering and dental, Karnataka.
• The scores of this reputed examination are accepted by the various colleges of Karnataka.
• As the competition is quite high, therefore, the students need to prepare for the same consistently.
About the Cutoff:
• It is important for the students to know that the cutoff shall be released along with the result of the entrance exam.
• Only those aspirants can get the place in the merit list who will obtain scores more than or up to the cutoff marks.
• The COMEDK PGET Cutoff 2018 is the benchmark which can be defined as the minimum scores which the students will have to secure in the postgraduate entrance test so as to qualify the same.
• Also, the cutoff marks will be released category – wise. It is advisable to check the same as according to their related category.
• Usually, the cutoff marks for the reserved category are a bit lower than the cutoff for the unreserved category.
Terms related to the same:-
• It is the cutoff which is issued by the official exam body along with the result of the exam.
• This cutoff is totally unchallengeable and known as the COMEDK PGET Cutoff 2018.
• Request for altering this cutoff or re – considering this cutoff marks shall not be entertained by the official authority.
• It is the cutoff which will be published by the unofficial sources such as educational portals, educational experts, and reputed coaching institutes.
• This is released so as to just ease the worries of the students and to give them the fair idea of the upcoming cutoff marks.
• This cutoff has no role in the final admission process and purely based on the analysis of the unofficial sources.