Soon after the completion of the postgraduate entrance test, the official authority i.e. COMEDK will announce the result for the students. It will be published in the terms of scores obtained by the students in PGET. The official authority will issue the result after the declaration of the answer key. The COMEDK PGET Result 2017 will be released in the online mode and soon available here for the candidates.
• Before the declaration of the result, the official authority will issue the answer key for the students.
• If any discrepancy is found in the same then the students can report their problem within the stipulated date.
• The final COMEDK PGET Score Card 2017 will be released after processing all the challenges and claims on the answer key, therefore, the final result will be binding and should be accepted by all. No further claims on the result will be entertained thereafter.
• For the sake of simplicity, the student can check their result by using the link which will be available here soon.
• Thereafter, the students need to login their account by using the login credentials such as:
• On the successful login, the students will be able to find their test scores with the other relevant details.
• The students are advised to keep this result safe and secure for the sake of security. It will be beneficial for the future reference.
What Comes Next?
• Based on the result, the official authority i.e. COMEDK will release the merit list for the shortlisted candidates.
• It indicates their merit position and arranges the candidates in the decreasing order of their marks.
• The students who have their names in the merit list will be called for the counseling round so as to get the final admission.
• This merit list shall be available soon after the announcement of the COMEDK PGET
• The merit position of the candidate will be totally based on the student’s performance in the exam and marks obtained in the same.
• The final merit list of rank list will be sent to the regulatory authorities.
• The official authority will follow the tie – breaking procedure so as to eradicate the tie between the students.
• The shortlisted students will be called for the counseling round so as to offer them the final admission.
• The students should attend the counseling as per the official schedule of the authority.
• The final seat will be allotted as per the rank of the student, availability of seats, and his preferred choices.