The official authority will announce the cutoff marks along with the declaration of the result. In order to qualify the exam, the students need to secure more than or up to the COMEDK UGET Cutoff 2019. It will be available either in the form of rank or marks as per the requirement. The cutoff will be made available in the online mode and the published here soon after its official announcement.
About the Exam:-
• COMEDK UGET or UG entrance test is one of the leading entrance examinations in the country which is usually scheduled in the month of May.
• This is organized by the COMEDK with the purpose to offer admission in the offered courses.
• A large number of students take part in this exam every year and hence, the level of this exam is still rising.
About the Cutoff:
• The cutoff will be released by the official exam authority for the students. It is termed as the minimum qualifying marks which the students will have to obtain in the entrance examination.
• There will be different cutoff for the different levels of admission and the aspirants will have to score more than that so as to appear in the particular level of admission.
• It is important for the students to know the objective of the COMEDK UGET Cutoff 2019. The need to the cutoff arises to restrict the number of students in the counseling round.
• There are two types of the cutoff marks i.e. Actual cutoff and the expected cutoff.
• The official authority will prepare the merit list only by keeping those students who have scored more than or up to the cutoff marks.
• Merely satisfying the cutoff marks do not finalize the student’s place in the merit list. It is up to the selection criteria of the official authority.
• The cutoff is served as the basic selection criteria for the students and hence, an utmost care is taken while releasing the cutoff marks.
• Various important aspects will be taken into account by the official authority so as to release the valid cutoff marks for the students.
• The COMEDK UGET Cutoff 2019 will be released only once and shall be binding one all the candidates.
• The important factors included in releasing the cutoff marks are as follows:
Complexity level of the exam
Last year cutoff trends
Performance of the students in the exam
Lowest and average scores in the exam
Number of exam takers.