Soon after the completion of the exam and the publication of the result, the official authority will announce the counselling for the qualified candidates. This is the admission round in which the shortlisted candidates will get the seat as according to their eligibility and rank. The CUSAT CAT
Counselling 2023 aims at imparting the final admission to the students who have qualified the exam and have their names in the merit list.
• The counselling will be held as per the official schedule. The exact dates of the counselling procedure shall be notified soon.
• It is sole duty of the candidate to keep them updated with the official schedule. The official authority is not responsible for the non – receipt of the information regarding the CUSAT CAT Selection Procedure 2023.
• The candidates up to the last rank can apply for the counselling procedure. But it should be noted that the candidates will upper ranks will be prioritized at the time of seat allocation.
• The counselling procedure involves several stages. The detailed description of the same is mentioned here.
Stage 1: Registration:
• The first and the prime stage of the counselling procedure is the registration stage.
• At this stage, the candidates are required to enter the genuine details.
• If the candidate fails to register them on time, then they will be unable to participate in the counselling procedure.
• The details entered in the registration form should be correct and genuine.
Stage 2: Options entry:
• In order to participate in the counselling procedure, the students need to enter their options as per their choice.
• For the options entry, the students need to enter their login credentials such as username and password and log in the account.
• The options available to them shall be displayed on the screen and the candidates can select the same as per their choice.
• This is the one – time facility for the students in which they have the opportunity to select the options.
• It is recommended that the students should place the most prior options on the top and then the rest one.
• Once the choices will be locked by the candidates, it will never modify or alter the same.
• These options play the important role in the seat allotment round.
Stage 3: Seat Allotment round:
• Finally, the official authority processed the options entered by the students so as to allot the seats to them.
• This is the last and the final round of the CUSAT CAT 2023
• Basically, the seats will be granted to the students as per the choice of the student, the rank of the candidate and availability of seats at that rank.
• The student with the higher rank will be given priority at the time of seat allocation. Also, the students whose rank is lower than that student will never think of bypassing him.
• The rank of the student plays the crucial role in the seat allotment round.
What comes next?
• Soon after the seat allotment is done, the students need to claim the allotted seat.
• This claim can be done by paying the seat acceptance fee and submit the required documents.
• If the student fails to submit the fee or the documents on time, then they will lose the allotted seat.
• However, the student has the liberty to cancel the allocated seat by submitting the written request to the official authority.