Aditya College of architecture is one of the foremost Institutes for architecture in Mumbai. Started in the year 2013, college offers Bachelor degree (B. Arch) courses approved by Government of Maharashtra. The aim of the school is to achieve excellence in architectural design that, needs not only needs the skillfull creation of forms and aesthetics but also inspirations from an indepth bank of technical knowledge and practical know-how.
College offers following course:
• B Arch
• B Voc
Candidates who have the following credentials are eligible for admission to B.Arch. programme
i) Qualified a recognised aptitude test in Architecture (NATA)
ii) Have gone through any of the following curriculum marks as prescribed below:
• Secured 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects; OR
• 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognised by Central/State Govt. with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics; OR
• International Baccalaureate Diploma passed/appearing, after 10 years of schooling with 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination
Institute’s infrastructure includes:
• Easily accessible location.
• Unmatched Infrastructure in a 9 storied wi-fi campus.
• Separate Library and reading zone with thousands of books, magazines and periodicals.
• Amphitheater airconditioned Classrooms.
• Fully airconditioned Studios.
• An airy atrium for informal activities, almost unheard of in Mumbai.
• An auditorium with seating capacity of 600.
• Computer and Language Lab with 250 computers.
• Circular classrooms with LCD projection.
• Special classrooms for conducting group discussions and interviews.
• Cafeteria to accommodate 300 students.
Harridas Nagar Rd, Saibaba Nagar,
Borivali, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400092.
Tel: 022 6110 6111.