Aditya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai was founded in the year 2011 to be globally-recognized International Business School that will be the alma mater of sensible, responsible and ethically strong thought-leaders who will shape the global business arena. It is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offers full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM).
Courses offered in the college:
Candidates can apply in the college by collecting the prospectus cum application form from the admin office.
Students will be given admission on the basis of merit marks.
List of selected students will be displayed on the notice board in the college campus.
Following facilities are being provided to the students in the campus:
• 9 storied Wi-Fi campus.
• Convention centre.
• Seminar hall.
• 8 Amphitheatre style classrooms with LCD projection.
• Auditorium with 500+ capacity.
• Cafeteria with 300+ Capacity.
• IT Labs equipped with Latest Technology.
• Language Labs and special boardrooms for conducting group discussions, meetings and interviews.
• Separate Library and reading zone with thousands of books, magazines and periodicals.
• Assistance provided for Hostel.
• Easily accessible location, proximity to station, national highway and link road.
The Institution has got a separate Cell for Training and Placement which helps the students to develop contacts with the companies for final placement in reputed industries and organizations. After the successful completion of course, the qualified and deserving candidates are recruited to the leading groups of companies.
Aditya Educational Campus, R.M Bhattad Road,
Ram Nagar, Borivali West,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400092.
Tel: 022 2862 6373