Since 2007, The NMIMS’s Balwant Sheth School of Architecture (BSSA) emphasizes on the ever changing ethos, behavioral sciences, tools and techniques, and assimilates all in contemporary design expression. The Council of Architecture has recognized the course offering a full time five year B.Arch. Degree. The college is affiliated to the NMIMS Deemed to Be University, Mumbai and focuses on various modes of architectural education, research and practice.
College offers following course:
• M Arch
• B Arch
Below are the criteria for admission:
• Minimum 50% aggregate marks in Bachelor of Architecture degree course or equivalent course recognized by the Council of Architecture. online registrations
• For B. Arch., the candidate must have passed 10+2 exam / any other equivalent exam / IB Diploma on a regular basis, in first attempt with English and Maths as compulsory subjects obtaining minimum 50% aggregate. Those awaiting their 10+2 exam result may also apply.
• NATA Score (Minimum 70 out of 200) or any specially designed aptitude test in Architecture conducted by the competent authority of the Central/State Government (including JEE paper II Aptitude test in Architecture ) as per guidelines given by COA.
Institute’s infrastructure includes:
• Lecture Halls
• Resource Centre
• Computer Laboratory are fully Air-Conditioned and internet accessible
• Audio Visual Room
• Research cell
• Fully equipped carpentry/ clay model workshop
• Laser cutting laboratory
• E-Library Resources are available all Students and Faculty.
The Placement Resource Division would strive to support the college pursuit’s goals; dedicated to the development and growth to support and advance teaching, learning and research at Grace.The placement service operates to facilitate contacts between companies and graduates.
5th Floor, Mithibai College Building,
V. L. Mehta Road, Vile Parle west,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400056.
Tel: 022 4233 2088.