Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute of Computers Applications and Management (BVICAM), New Delhi, is one of the 187 institutions under BharatiVidyapeeth, Pune. The Institute is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) and is also approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). BVICAM, New Delhi, is the first choice of students and parents for MCA admission, in Northern India and many of the Top Rankers from the CET of GGSIP University join BVICAM.
College offers following course:
The admission for the MCA Programme, at all the Institutions under GGSIP University, New Delhi, shall be held on the basis of the rank obtained in NIT MCA Common Entrance Test (NIMCET), conducted by NIT Surathkal.
Based upon the rank obtained by the candidates in the NIMCET, GGSIP University, New Delhi, will conduct centralized counseling for allocation of seats to the desirous candidates rank-wise.
90% of seats, of this Institute, are filled through centralized counseling conducted by the GGSIP University, New Delhi. Remaining 10% of the seats are reserved for Management Category.
BVICAM is centrally located in its own state of the art sprawling campus. The campus incorporates amenities like Conference Hall, Auditorium, Amphitheatre, ultra-modern Computer Centre, well stocked Library, Students' Hostel, In-house Banking facility, Indoor and Outdoor games facility, aesthetically designed Canteen in an open-air ambience, etc.
Training and Placement Cell acts as a vital interface to bridge the gap between industry and academia to facilitate its students' intake and absorption in IT companies. It facilitates students in their career development through various initiatives like: Student Counseling, Corporate Mentorship, Corporate Interface, Mock Campus, Placement Team, etc.
A-4, PaschimVihar, Opp. PaschimVihar (East) Metro Station,
Rohtak Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110063.
Tel: 011 2527 5055.