Datta Meghe College of Engineering (DMCE) is a private engineering college affiliated to the Mumbai University and approved by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra State and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
It is the listed amongst one of the best college in Navi Mumbai as per the survey conducted by Indian Council of Technical Education in 2007. Initially college was started with nominal intake of 120 students; today they have an intake of 742 students at UG, PG and PhD. level.
Applicants willing to seek admission in the institute can register through online or offline process. Application forms will be available on the official website of the institute.
Institute accepts valid scores of MT-CET/ AIEEE entrance exams for various programs. Along with the valid scores, candidate should have passed the HSC (10+2) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with following subjects: English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and secured minimum 45% marks i.e. not less than 135 marks out of 300 marks (40% marks i.e. not less than 120 marks out of 300 marks for reserved category) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics added together.
Selection will be completely done on the merit basis.
List of documents to be attached along with the Application Form:
• CET score card / AIEEE card
• Certificates of Marks obtained at the qualifying Examination
• School / Institution Leaving / Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended
• SSC Marksheet
• Medical fitness certificate
• Certificate of Indian Nationality / Domicile
• Provisional Eligibility Certificate from University of Mumbai (other state, Diploma Holder, CBSE & ICSE students only)
• Migration certificate ( Other state, CBSE & ICSE students only)
• Gap Certificate :- This is for those candidates who have passed HSC/12th standard in March 2010 or before and presently not studying in any course/ institution
Institute is located in Airoli, a suburb in Navi Mumbai near to Thane – Belapur Road, an offshoot of NH-4. The college has three buildings, two interconnected four-storey buildings; the Classrooms Wing and the Administrative cum Laboratory Wing and a new building with laboratories, library, and classrooms. The workshop is adjacent to both main buildings. There is a computerized central library. All the departments of the college are connected by intercom and computer network. Internet, EPABX and PCO facilities are available.
Training and Placement department of the institute is actively involved in arrangements of Industrial Training and Placement for students. Institute provides 100% placement to their students.
Some of the top companies visiting campus for recruitment are as follows:
• Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
• Larsen And Turbo Automation group
• Accenture Srevices Pvt. Ltd.
• Mahindra & Mahindra
• Gharda Chemicals
Plot No.-98, Sector 3, Airoli,
Navi Mumbai (Thane) - 400 708, Maharashtra.
Tel: +91 (022) 27792854, 27791662