Delhi College of Engineering (DCE) is one of the self- financing engineering colleges in Delhi that was established in year 1941. The institute strives to be a premier institute recognized for excellent technical education, training and research. It is approved by A.I.C.T.E. (Govt. of India).
Being affiliated to the Delhi University, the college offers a wide variety of undergraduate technical courses such as Automobile engineering, Computer engineering, Electrical engineering, Electronics and communication engineering, Food processing technology, Information technology and Mechanical engineering. The institute also endows two years full time Master level program in Technology.
B.Tech Courses -
1. Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
2. Computer Engineering (COE)
3. Mechanical Engineering (ME)
4. Electrical Engineering (EE)
5. Production & Industrial Engineering (PIE)
6. Civil Engineering (CE)
7. Environmental Engineering (ENE)
8. Polymer Science & Chemical Technology (PCT)
9. Information Technology (IT)
10. Bio-Technology (BT)
11. Software Engineering (SE)
12. Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
13. Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Automotive Engineering (MAM)
14. Engineering Physics (EP)
15.Mathematics and Computing (MC)
B.Tech Admission -
Joint Admission Counselling Delhi - Centrallized Counselling for admission to B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch. programs of 04 pioneering technical universities / institutes of Govt. of NCT of Delhi, namely Delhi Technological University (DTU), Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW), Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT-D) and Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT).
It features well maintained campus that has high-quality science labs, books and computer library, conference halls and contemporary class rooms. For the convenient of the students, the campus also offers hostel, bus service and Bank/ATM facilities.
New Campus Shahbad,
DL 110042, India
Phone : 011 27871030