Delhi Technological University (DTU), formerly known as the Delhi College of Engineering (DCE) was established in 1941 as Delhi Polytechnic under the control of the Government of India. In 2009, the college was given state university status, thus changing its name to Delhi Technological University.
NIRF Ranking 2020 -
Engineering - 36
B.Tech Courses -
1. Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
2. Computer Engineering (COE)
3. Mechanical Engineering (ME)
4. Electrical Engineering (EE)
5. Production & Industrial Engineering (PIE)
6. Civil Engineering (CE)
7. Environmental Engineering (ENE)
8. Polymer Science & Chemical Technology (PCT)
9. Information Technology (IT)
10. Bio-Technology (BT)
11. Software Engineering (SE)
12. Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
13. Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Automotive Engineering (MAM)
14. Engineering Physics (EP)
15.Mathematics and Computing (MC)
B.Tech Admission -
Joint Admission Counselling Delhi - Centrallized Counselling for admission to B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch. programs of 04 pioneering technical universities / institutes of Govt. of NCT of Delhi, namely Delhi Technological University (DTU), Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW), Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT-D) and Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT).
It features well maintained campus that has high-quality science labs, books and computer library, conference halls and contemporary class rooms. For the convenient of the students, the campus also offers hostel, bus service and Bank/ATM facilities.
Delhi Technological University,
Main Bawana Road,
Ph - +91-11-27871018.