• Established In : 1992
    Affiliated To : Anna University
    Website : http://www.drsacoe.org/
    Address : Tirunelveli to Tiruchendur State Highway, Thoothukudi, Tamil Nadu - 628215. Tel: 04639 242 482

Dr. Sivanthi Aditanar school of Engineering (Dr.SASOE) is a school of Engineering situated in Tiruchendur that was founded in the year 1992 with an aim to motivate young graduates to take up competitive examinations and to enter into the world of employment successfully. It serves the society without any profit motive.

It offers counseling, guidance and training classes on holidays and off the college hours. It also conducts guidance course for B.Ed entrance examination aspirants every year.


Students who wants to take admission in the college can collect the prospectus cum admission form from the admin office.

The candidate must have passed (10+2) Examination with minimum marks (40% for backward class from Maharashtra), on an average, in Physics+ Chemistry+ Math., English should be one of the remaining subjects.

65% of the students are admitted through counseling under Single Window System and the remaining 35% comes under Management Quota.

Management Quota admission will be made through Consortium of Self Financing, Arts and Science Colleges in Tamilnadu.


Institute campus has well architected infrastructure with modern facilities that includes library, laboratory, auditorium, canteen, bank, ATM, post office, gymnasium, etc to comfort the life of students who come up with the aim of achieving their high goals.

Exams Accepted:


Dr.SASOE has an enviable record in placement of students. The institute has been accredited by renowned companies like Infosys, Tata Consultancy Services, Accenture, Wipro, Tech-Mahindra and L & T InfoTech Ltd etc.

Average salary offered is 1.2 L p.a. and highest salary offered is 3.36 L p.a.


Tirunelveli to Tiruchendur State Highway,
Thoothukudi, Tamil Nadu - 628215.
Tel: 04639 242 482