Gokaraju Rangaraju College of Pharmacy was established in the year 2003, is recognized by AICTE and is affiliated to the Osmania University.
It aims to impart Pharmaceutical Education of international standards to our students to help them become Pharmacists of the highest caliber, while upholding human values.
It offers B. Pharmacy & M. Pharmacy courses in pharmaceutics specialization, pharmaceutical chemistry and pharmaceutical analysis and quality assurance.
To seek admission in this college student must fulfill the following criteria:
For B. Pharma:-
• Pass at the Intermediate Examination of Andhra Pradesh State Intermediate Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology or equivalent.
• Qualifying at the Entrance Examination (EAMCET) conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education.
For M. Pharma:-
• Pass at B. Pharm degree examination of Osmania University or any other examination recognized by Osmania University as equivalent here to and passed the Graduate Aptitude test for Engineers (GATE/ GPAT) Examinations.
The College is situated on a hill top and offers a picturesque landscape and provides serene and calm atmosphere necessary for learning and is poised with growth with the state of art technology and infrastructure of the millennium. It has well equipped laboratories, lecture halls, library and other supporting facilities.
The placement cell is committed to provide all possible assistance to its graduates and post graduates to achieve their career goals. A few efforts were reflected in the placement in a few industries as given below:
• Dr. Reddy’s laboratories Ltd.
• Gland Pharma Ltd.
• Apollo hospitals
• Ranbaxy laboratory Ltd.
• Hetero Drugs
• DMV business and marketing research Pvt Ltd.
• Care hospitals
• Cipla Ltd.
• Vance & Health Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd.
Nizampet Road, Bachupally,
Hyderabad - 500 092, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Tel: +91-040-23048800 / 32912927