Bachelor of Architecture is a five years duration course which is been offered by Jawaharlal Nehru Engineering College of Aurangabad since many years. The department of Architecture has an intake capacity of 40 seats. The course is comprised into ten semesters and it is approved by AICTE. The main objective of this department is to render professional practice of architecture and provides an opportunity to extend the area of competence. The course structure for the following programme is given below:
- Course starts with basic knowledge of Design, construction, working drawings.
- All years have to go through the subject like theory of design and structures, building construction and materials and basic design.
- The course also lays an emphasis on history of architecture, town planning, civil laws, cost & estimates and human settlements.
- In fifth year student has to undergo the training with practicing Architect.
- The syllabus has been revised and the duration of the course is now 4 years including 1 year of Professional Practice.
Syllabus for this course will be provided the institute during the time of admission.
Candidates eligible for this course must have 10 + 2 pass certificate from a recognized institute with not less than 50% marks in aggregate.
About Jawahar Lal Nehru Engineering College (JNEC)
Jawahar Lal Nehru Engineering College (JNEC) in Aurangabad is a university that was founded in the year 1983 by a renowned trust i.e. Mahatma Gandhi Mission Trust. The institute mainly deals with under graduate engineering programs. It is affil..