Maulana Mukhtar Ahmad Nadvi Technical Campus at Malegaon, Maharashtra, in which the B.E. Courses in four disciplines, viz., Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering are being launched from this Academic Year 2012.
It is affiliated to Pune University and its courses are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and recognized by Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai & Government of Maharashtra.
Aspirants interested in taking admission in the college can enroll their name through online process. Online application form will be available on the official website of the college.
Admission to college will be done on the basis of valid scores of the entrance test conducted at national level or state level for engineering courses. College accepts scores of JEE and MT-CET. Along with the scores, you also have to submit the documents of the past qualification.
Final selection depends on the personal interview taken by the college. List of selected students will be displayed on the notice board of the college.
Facilities available at the college campus are:
• A Newly Built 530000 Sq. Ft. Engineering College Building
• Well Equipped Laboratories
• Well Furnished 75 Seated Computer Lab
• Language Lab
• Wi-Fi Campus
• Digital Library with Multimedia Facilities
• Auditorium style bright ultra modern Classrooms with OHP
• Well Equipped & Machineries Workshop
• Student’s Cafeteria
• Separate Safe & Secure Hostel for Boys & Girls
• Experience professional Technical Advisor’s for all development
• A Grand Masque with a capacity of 2000 Worshippers with separate provision for Ladies
“MANSOORA”, P.O. Box No. 144, Malegaon,
Pincode : 423203, Nasik,