Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies (RCBS), located in the IT hub of Kochi was established with aim to provide an excellent environment where students can learn and grow up with their dreams to make their mark in the corporate world. The education at RCBS goes beyond academics and concentrates on the development of holistic personality of the students.
The institute offers the courses such as Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Human Resources Management (MHRM), Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and International Management Programme (IMP).
Applicants willing to seek admission in the institute can register through online or offline process. Application forms will be available on the official website of the institute.
Institute accepts valid scores of CAT/ MAT & CMAT entrance exams. Along with the scores, candidate must have graduation or its equivalent degree in any discipline with minimum of 50% marks from recognized university or those appearing for their final year Degree examination can also apply.
Selection will be completely done on the merit basis and will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Application fees is Rs. 700/-
Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies has a huge campus spanning an area of 75 acres of land in the beautiful city of Kerela. The natural splendour of the environment has been carefully preserved to allow for academic development in communion with nature. The campus also includes many other facilities to ease the student’s educational career, they are as follows:
• Spacious classrooms with network connectivity and latest audio-visual aids
• Rajagirians library with stocked books, magazines, research papers, etc.
• Computer Centers with an elaborate network of workstations
• Communication Laboratory with Studio facility
• Pareeksha Bhavan in the campus is the examination centre
• Chavara Hall is a fully air conditioned auditorium
• Placement Cell to conduct GDs and interviews
• Cafeteria runs by specialist restaurateurs
• Separate hostels for boys and girls
• Health Club & Sports Facilities
• Post Office, Bank & ATM
The placement cell of the institute conducts its activities through a Placement Officer who is assisted by a committee and looks into all the activities required for summer placements and final placements of students. It handles each and every aspect of placements at the college. Some of the top recruiters are as follows:
• Blue Star
• HDFC Bank
Rajagiri Valley P. O, Kakkanad,
Kochi - 682 039,
Tel: 91 - 484 - 2426554