Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy and Technology Management (SPPSPTM) was founded in 2006 with a vision to develop an excellent pharmacy school focusing on research in current trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences and Technology Management. It offers undergraduate, post graduate and research programs in various disciplines.
College offers following course:
• D Pharm
• B Pharm
• M Pharm
• M Pharm + MBA
Following is the admission process:
• Visit www.nmims.edu for online registration.
• Online Registration Fee of Rs. 500/- plus applicable taxes paid by Credit Card (Master Card/Visa).
• Please refer online registration for payment details.
• Registration Fee is non- refundable
• Merit list will be prepared on the basis of 12th aggregate percentage given by the candidate at the time of online registration.
• The merit list will be put up on the NMIMS website as per important dates. The decision of the institute will be final in this regard and no inquiries or correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
• In the online registration form, campus preferences option given by candidate is for the record purpose. Admission and allotment of campus will be as per merit & availability of the seat at the time of counseling which will be held at Mumbai.
• Candidates are required to be present in person for admission process.
Institute offers following facilities to their students:
• Central Instrument Lab
• Animal facility
• Herbal Garden
• Sports Facility
• Medical Facility
The institute aims to provide placements for all students at under-graduate and post-graduate level. Placements are provided to deserving students. Top companies visit the college for recruitment process.
V.L.Mehta Road, Vile Parle (W),
Mumbai – 400 056.
Tel: 022 – 4233 2000.