St. Teresa's College, Ernakula was established with an aim to create a climate for human and academic excellence with openness to learning, research and the development of professional skills in the year 1925. Affiliated to the Mahatma Gandhi University, the college offers undergraduate, post graduate and research programs.
NIRF Ranking 2019 - 64
Courses offered are:
• PG Diploma
• Add On Courses
Candidates can apply in the college by collecting the prospectus cum application form from the admin office.
Students will be given admission on the basis of merit marks.
List of selected students will be displayed on the notice board in the college campus.
St Teresas College, Ernakulam UG Admission 2019-20
College campus includes following facilities:
• A multi-purpose indoor stadium
• Gym Plaza
• All Departments are provided with -Computers, Internet/Intranet, Laptops, Printer, USB, LCD Projectors, Digital Cameras, Video cameras
• 3 Hostels, 2 Canteens and Coffee Counters
• 74 spacious ventilated class rooms
• 5 Well-equipped Computer Labs
• Fully equipped Audio -Visual Rooms
• Well -Equipped Research Centre and Research Labs
• 2 well equipped and furnished Research Labs
• Department Libraries
• Departmental Labs
• 7 Halls and one Lounge Sick room in the Arts block
• Public telephones in both the Arts and Science blocks
The placement cell strives hard to serve students community by maintaining industry-institute relationship so as to identify the industry needs and expectations and to train the students accordingly. Many reputed organizations have visited the Institute providing opportunity for the students.
Park Ave, Marine Drive,
Ernakulam, Kerala 682011.
Tel: 0484 235 1870