Terna Engineering College affiliated to Mumbai University offers education of the highest quality with its curriculum present a broad array of exceptional offerings in engineering & technology studies. The institute challenges students to make a difference on their campus, in the state, and around the world. Institute is awarded as 'A' Grade by DTE, Maharashtra Government and is ISO 9001 quality management system.
Applicants willing to seek admission in the institute can register through online or offline process. Application forms will be available on the official website of the institute.
Institute accepts valid scores of MHT-CET/ JEE/ GATE/ PGET-CET entrance exams for various UG and PG programs. Along with the scores, candidate should have HSC (Std.XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject and Secured minimum 45% (40% for reserved category) marks in the above subjects taken together.
Selection will be completely done on the merit basis.
List of documents to be attached along with the Application Form:
• Admission form duly filled in
• Allotment letter of DTE
• MHT-CET / JEE
• Attested copy of the SSC Marks Sheet
• Attested copy of the HSC Marks Sheet
• Attested copy of Leaving / Transfer / Migration Certificate
• For Backward Class Student - Caste / Validity Certificate
• For Backward Class Student - Non Creamy Layer Certificate (Valid upto 31st March 2014 (VJ,NT, DT, SBC,OBC only)
• Provisional Statement of Eligibility Certificate from University of Mumbai, if applicable
• Domicile / Nationality Certificate
• Gap Certificate, if any
• Aadhar Card
• Parent and Student affidavits for anti-ragging online form (AICTE)
Institute has good Infrastructure and amenities. It includes well equipped Laboratory, library, Canteen and separate hostels for guys and girls. Below are some more facilities:
• Gymnasium indoor/ outdoor stadiums
• Health center
• Wi-Fi connectivity throughout the campus
The Training & Placement office is responsible for arranging campus placement for them as well as (summer) internships during the course of their study. The T&P Office also assists in arranging pre-placement talks, written tests, group discussions, and interviews with the companies.
Average salary offered is 2 L p.a. and highest salary offered is 3.3 L p.a.
Plot No. 12, Sector-22,
Opp. Nerul Railway Station,
Phase-II, Nerul (W),
Navi Mumbai 400706.
Tel: 91 22 61115444