Established in the year 1968, Valliammal College for Women aims to be a globally recognized institution for developing outstanding leaders and entrepreneurs and for advancing the theory and practice of management. It is affiliated to the University of Madras and offers under graduate and post graduate programs to their students.
College offers following course:
• B Sc
• B Com
• M Sc
Application forms for Under Graduate Courses are available at the college’s office on all working days.
While filling the application form, follow the instructions given in the last page of this Prospectus carefully. The duly filled in applications should be submitted to the college office.
The interview card will be sent to the provisionally selected candidates. Admission would be confirmed only after the interview.
Once the candidate is selected after the interview, she has to pay the fee immediately. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance. The management reserves the right to revise the feet at the beginning of any term in the academic year.
Institute includes following facilities:
• Well-furnished classrooms, seminar hall / conference hall and examination halls
• Well-equipped laboratories with state-of-the-art facilities for computer science, microbiology, biochemistry, biotechnology and bioinformatics courses.
• Separate internet labs
• An auditorium of 1500 seating capacity
• An open air theatre
• Fully automated digital library stacked with over 18,000 volumes of Books, Journals and Periodicals
• Departmental Library for PG courses.
• Spacious playground with sufficient equipment for sports and games.
The Institute provides placement support to all the students in carving the career path in the corporate world. The cell is guided by experienced professionals from industry and academia that helps the students to prepare them for the various campus drives. The T & P Cell focuses in bringing together students and the potential employers and facilitates interactions between the two for final placements / summer internship programme.
E-9, 3rd Ave, Block E, Annanagar East,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600102.
Tel: 044 2626 2816.