Vishwakarma Institute of Technology (VIT), Pune is one of the self- financing engineering colleges in Delhi that was established in year 1984. The institute strives to be a premier institute recognized for excellent technical education, training and research. It is approved by A.I.C.T.E. (Govt. of India). It is maintained and regulated by the Bansilal Ramnath Agarwal Charitable Trust.
Being affiliated to the Pune University, the college offers a wide variety of undergraduate technical courses such as Automobile engineering, Computer engineering, Electrical engineering, Electronics and communication engineering, Instrumentation engineering, Information technology and Mechanical engineering.
Applicants willing to seek admission in the institute can register through online or offline process. Application forms will be available on the official website of the institute.
Institute accepts valid scores of MHT-CET entrance exams for various programs. Selection will be completely done on the merit basis and will be called for group discussion and personal interview.
List of documents to be attached along with the Application Form:
• CET score card
• 10th Standard/CBSE/Equivalent Exam Mark sheet
• 12th Standard / CBSE / Equivalent Exam Mark sheet
• Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate
• Proof of Indian Nationality
• Certificate of Medical Fitness
• Copy of Admission Fee Receipt
• Domicile Certificate
• DTE Allotment Letter
• Migration Certificate ( if applicable)
• Caste certificate (if applicable)
• Caste Validity certificate (if applicable)
• Non creamy layer certificate (if applicable)
• Gap Certificate (if applicable)
• Income Certificate (if applicable)
• Physical Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)
• Various Certificate mentioned in the Brochure for ward of defense person (if applicable)
Institute has Wi-Fi enabled campus with excellent architected infrastructure that includes facilities such as central library, common room, labs, medical facility, cafeteria, parking area, sports ground, gymnasium, air conditioned auditorium, etc which creates an academic environment for students.
Placements are provided to the deserving graduates. Leading companies of India visit the campus for recruitment process.
Average salary offered is 3.91 L p.a. and highest salary offered is 11.30 L p.a.
666, Upper Indiranagar,
INDIA - 411 037.