Below you will find Cost of Study in Germany, Living Costs in Germany, Tuition fees for Studying in Germany for International Students. Cost is the first question in everyone’s mind when it comes to the studying and living in the foreign countries. Along with the study, the cost of living also matters. The Cost for Studying and Living in Germany is quite reasonable as compared to the other countries like U.S., U.K. and Australia. The detailed chart regarding expenses at the various levels is described here. The students can get the details regarding the average Cost for Studying and Living in Germany here.
Cost for Living in Germany:-
• Clothing: € 52
• Car and public transport: € 82
• Food and drink: € 165
• Telephone, Internet and TV: € 33
• Rent and utilities: € 298
• Recreation, culture and sports: € 68
• Health insurance, medical costs and medicine: € 66
• Learning materials: € 30
Cost for Studying in Germany:
The cost for studying in Germany is mentioned here. This illustrated cost is based on the analysis and surveys. This cost is just an average cost which can vary as according to the city, University and the chosen course.
• Semester contribution: approx. 250 Euros on average
• Extra administrative fee: 50 to 75 Euros per semester
• Cost of semester ticket (in some Universities): ranges from 25 to 160 Euros per semester
If the student’s health insurance is not recognized in Germany, then the student must have to take the health insurance which can cost 80 Euros per month. This is when if the student is less than 30 years and studies less than 14 semesters. After that, the health insurance increases from 160 Euros per month.
The Cost for Studying and Living in Germany mostly depends a lot on the city where the student is studying as Munich is more expensive than any other city in Germany.
Munich is quite popular for its high standard of living. Its rents and accommodation are quite expensive which creates a lot of difference with other cities like Berlin. It imparts various facilities but at expensive costs.
• Basic fee ( Administrative fee): 52 Euros
• Student Transit Pass: 59 Euros
• Rent for student residence hall: 200 to 280 Euros with the deposit of 300 Euros
• Food: 300 to 500 Euros
• Tuition fee: Approx 585 Euros
This is the compiled data related to the Cost for Studying and Living in Germany. The student can get the complete details regarding the cost by referring to the official websites of the different Universities.
Why Study in Germany Student Visa Requirements for Study in Germany
Admission Requirements for Study in Germany Scholarships for Studying in Germany
Top Universities in Germany