Below you will find Cost of Study in Australia, Living Costs in Australia, Tuition fees for Studying in Australia for International Students. All of them are detailed in the following section of the article to help the candidates have a better understanding of the kind of funds which will be required to study and live in Australia.
Cost of Study and Living in Australia – Living Costs:
All the costs mentioned below are in Australian Dollars.
• Hostels and Guesthouses - $80 to $135 per week
• On campus - $80 to $250 per week
• Homestay - $110 to $270 per week
• Shared Rental - $70 to $250 per week
• Rental - $100 to $400 per week
• Boarding schools - $10,000 to $20,000 a year
• Groceries and eating out - $80 to $200 per week
• Public transport - $10 to $50 per week
• Gas, electricity - $60 to $100 per week
• Car (after purchase) - $150 to $250 per week
• Phone and Internet - $20 to $50 per week
• Entertainment - $50 to $100 per week
Having formed an idea of the Cost of living, let us have an overall idea of the cost of studying.
Cost of Study and Living in Australia – Study Costs:
• Bachelor’s degree – AU$15,000 to AU$33,000
• Doctoral degree – AU$14,000 to $37,000
• Master’s degree – AU$20,000 to $37,000
The above mentioned costs are the estimation and the fees for the other specialized courses such as Medicine and Veterinary Degrees are higher than the ones mentioned above.
To know fee requirement for more courses, please visit the official websites of the respective colleges and universities.
Why Study in Australia Student Visa Requirements for Study in Australia
Admission Requirements for Study in Australia Scholarships for Studying in Australia
Top Universities in Australia