AFMC is the Armed Force Medical College, Pune which is the most deemed medical college of India. The admissions in the AFMC 2017 will be on the basis of the AIPMT examination. The candidates who would like to enroll in this college must have to appear in the AIPMT examination and must have to send the application form for the same. The admissions in offered for 130 seats only therefore the completion is quite tough for the students. AFMC is among the top 5 medical colleges and completion for the seats is tough. Along with the scores, interview will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates for the final admission.
AFMC 2017 Eligibility:
It is quite imperative that the students must be eligible for the procedure and fulfilling all the terms and conditions decided by the exam official authority. These set of clauses included in the AFMC 2017 Eligibility Criteria must have to be satisfied before moving further.
• The candidate must have passed the 12th standard exam with minimum 50% aggregate.
• The candidate must have to qualify the AIPMT examination.
• The candidate must be of Indian nationals.
• The minimum age of the candidate is 17 years and the maximum age of the candidate is 25 years.
AFMC 2017 Selection Procedure:
The AFMC 2017 Selection Procedure is illustrated here for the students. The candidate must have to clear the first level so as to join another one. If the candidate fails to clear the preceding level then he will have to leave the race.
• AIPMT examination (720 marks)
• TOELR exam (50 marks)
• Interview (50 marks)
AFMC 2017 TOELR:
TOELR is the test of English language, comprehension, logic and reasoning. This is the second level of the selection procedure of AFMC 2017. The marks of TOELR will be added to the marks of AIPMT. The pattern for this exam is:
• The TOELR will be conducted in CBT mode.
• There are 40 MCQs which have to be answered in 30 minutes.
• 2 marks will be allotted for each right answer.
• 0.5 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
AFMC 2017 Admission Procedure:
The AFMC 2017 – Admission Procedure is described here for the candidate’s sake of convenience. This is the step- wise process and each level must have to be cleared by the students.
• Document verification:
The candidate must bring the admit card of the AIPMT examination so as to verify that he or she is AIPMT qualified. Along with that, original mark sheet for the qualifying examinations and other details are required.
• Medical examination
The main authority then decides that whether the candidate is medically fit or not.
AFMC Registration / Application Form
AFMC 2017 Application Form / Registration:-
If the aspirant is satisfying all the terms and conditions of eligibility, then he can proceed further and fill the AFMC 2017 Application Form which is expected to be released in the month of April 2017. Please make sure that the information you submit in the application form is correct and accurate.
• The application form will be only released online.
• It is mandatory that the candidate must use his email id only.
• The candidate can correct the mistake in the application form to eradicate the errors.
• The payment of the fee will be done offline by generating the fee challan and paid at the SBI bank.
• All the details must be entered in the capital letters only.
AFMC 2017 Syllabus:-
• Modern Physics
• Ray Optics
• Motions In 2D
• Heat and Thermodynamics
• Wave Motion
• Units Dimensions
• Laws of Motion
• Work Energy Power
• Simple Harmonic Motion
• Magnetic effect of Current and Magnetism
• Current Electricity
• Electromagnetic Induction
• Motion in One Dimension
• Heating and Chemical Effects of Current
• EM Waves
• Wave Optics
• Solids and Semiconductor Devices
• Center of Mass, Impulse and Momentum
• Physics of Nucleus
• Rotational Motion
• Alternating Current
• Circular Motion
• Kinetic Theory of Gases
• Principles of Communication
• Vector Motions
• p-block Elements
• Transition Elements (d and f block)
• Amines and Diazonium Salts (Comp. containing Nitrogen)
• Alcohol Phenol Ether
• Alkanes, Alkenes and Alkynes
• Environmental Chemistry
• Mole Concepts
• Chemical Equilibrium
• Chemical Bonding
• Atomic Structure
• Principles and Processes of Extraction (Metallurgy)
• Nuclear Chemistry
• Gaseous State
• Periodic Classification Of Elements
• Aldehyde Ketone
• General Organic Chemistry
• Ionic Equilibrium
• Coordination Compounds
• s-block Elements
• Carboxylic Acid and its Derivatives
• Redox Reactions
• Surface Chemistry
• Chemical Kinetics
• Solid State
• Chemical Thermodynamics
• Purification Characterization Organic Compounds
• Human Health Diseases
• Animalia - Porifera to Echinodermata
• Animal Nutrition
• Animal Tissues
• Origin of Life
• Cell Respiration
• Animal Reproduction and Developemt
• Food production-Plant Breeding
• Environmental Issues
• Circulation of Body Fluids
• Plant Morpho
• Cell Division
• Plant Water Relations
• Animal Respiration
• Chemical Coordination
• Movement and Locomotion
• Nervous Coordination
• Sensory System
• Food production-Animal Husbandry
• Anatomy of Flowering Plants
• Mineral Nutrients
• Plant Growth
• Application of Biotechnology
• Genetics-Molecular Basis of Inheritance
• Reproduction in Higher Plants
• Animal Morphology
• Biotechnology Principles and Processes
• Microbes in Human Welfare
• Biomedical Technologies
• Growth Repair and Regeneration
English and Logical Reasoning:
• Sentence Completion
• Analogy (Verbal)
• Logical Deductions
• Series (Verbal)
• Reading Comprehension
• Word Problems
• Venn Diagrams
• Mathematical Operations
• Blood Relations
• Calendar, Time and Clock
• Coding Decoding
• Number and Ranking
• Awards and Recognitions
AFMC 2017 Pattern:-
It is important to understand the exam pattern for the AFMC. It encircles the details of the structure of the main exam and also its special features. The exam pattern will be set by the AIPMT main authority i.e. CBSE as the exam will be conducted by them and followed by them at every stage.
• The exam will be held in offline mode.
• Each question carries 4 marks and 1 mark will be subtracted as the punishment for wrong answer.
• 180 minutes will be given to solve the exam.
• Exam will be in the English and Hindi.
• The paper carries 4 sections and each sections carries 45 questions.
• There are total 180 questions
AFMC 2017 Preparation Tips:-
• Solve the sample papers and the mock tests at least TWO months before the exam which will give you ample time to check the preparation progress as well as improve the problem solving skills.
• The previous year papers will help you in understanding the exam pattern and the level of the questions asked in the final exam.
• Keep a time table and prepare accordingly. Finish a topic completely before switching to the next topic.
AFMC 2017 Notification:-
The Notification of AFMC will be issued by the main authorities i.e. AFMC, Pune for granting the details of the important events. This proves beneficial for the students.
• Release of application form: April 2017
• Last date for the application procedure: May 2017
• Last date for Fee challan: May 2017
• Selection Procedure: May or June 2017
Click Here for more details.