Andhra University Visakhapatnam conducts Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) for admission to following courses.
(i) 6 - Year B.Tech + M.Tech Dual Degree Programmes (with Entrance test Annexure -II for Syllabus) (i) Admissions into 6 Year B.Tech.+M.Tech. Dual Degree Programmes will be processed as per rank obtained in the Entrance Test conducted by Directorate of Admissions, A.U.
(ii) The Candidates admitted in 6 Year B.Tech + M.Tech Dual Degree Programmes can avail exit option after the completion of 4 Years course period. They will be given B.Tech degree.
Eligibility criteria for AUEET 2019:-
10 + 2 with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry with minimum 50% Marks.
AUEET Registration / Application Form
AUEET 2019 Application/Registration Procedure:-
Apply online at website - www.audoa.in or www.andhrauniversity.edu.in from 15.03.2019 onwards.
Last date for Submission -
Without Late Fee - 15.04.2019
With Late Fee of Rs 1,500 - 25.04.2019
Application Registration and Processing Fee of Rs.1200/- (Rs.1000/- for SC/ ST/PHC) may be paid through Andhra Bank(billdesk)/ Payment Gateway(credit/debit card).
AUEET Exam Dates
AUEET 2019 Date:- 05-05-2019.
Candidates should download the Hall-Tickets from the University website : www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa or www.audoa.in and attend the examination.
AUEET 2019 will be conducted at the following Test Centres : 1. Visakhapatnam 2. Kakinada 3. Vijayawada
AUEET 2019 Syllabus:-
Following the syllabus for AUEET 2019 - entrance test for Engineering Courses
• Introduction and Measurement
• Description of motion in one dimension
• Description of motion in two and three dimension
• Laws of Motion
• Work, Energy and Power
• Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body Rotation
• Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
• Heat and Thermodynamics
• Electro statistics
• Magnetic effect of current and magnetism
• Electromagnetic induction and alternating current
• Electromagnetic waves
• Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations
• Atomic Nucleus
• Solids and Semi Conductor devices
• Principles of Communication
• Basic Concepts and Atomic Structure
• Bonding and Molecular Structure
• States of Matter
• Periodic Properties of Elements and Hydrogen
• S-Block Elements and Principle of Metallurgy
• P-Block Elements
• D-Block and F-Block Elements
• Chemical Equilibrium
• Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
• Chemical Kinetics
• Surface Chemistry
• Coordination Compounds and organometallics
• Basic Principles, Purification and Characterization of organic compounds
• Organic Reaction Mechanism
• Organic compounds with functional groups containing halogens
• Organic compounds with functional groups containing oxygen
• Organic compounds with functional groups containing nitrogen
• Polymers and biomolecules
• Environmental Chemistry and Chemistry in everyday life
AUEET 2019 Paper Pattern:-
The test paper for AUEET 2019 will consist of 3 parts. Each part contains 30 multiple choice questions. Answer to all questions in each part are to be entered on OMR sheet.
Maximum marks: 100
Time: 90 minutes (01 hour)
•Part -A:Mathematics (40 marks)
•Part - B: Physics (30 marks)
•Part - C: Chemistry (30 marks)
AUEET 2019 Preparation:-
TIP #01: Prepare for a timetable for study.
TIP# 02: Allocate sufficient time for study of topics.
TIP# 03: For maths and physics section practise sums and be thorough with formulaes and theorems.
TIP# 04: Practise Sample Papers.
TIP# 05: Revise what you study and read on a regular basis.
AUEET 2019 Notification:-
Apply online at website - http://auvspdoa.in or https://andhrauniversity.edu.in
Registration and Processing Fee : Rs.1200/- (Rs.1000/- for SC / ST / PHC)
Commencement of Submission of online Applications - 15-03-2019
Last date for submission of online Applications - 15-04-2019
Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs.1500 - 25-04-2019
Downloading Hall-Tickets from website - 28-04-2019
AUEET 2019 Date - 05-05-2019
Date of Publication of Results (Tentative) - 15-05-2019
Commencement of Admissions (Tentative) - 26-05-2019