The Exam of CAT 2018 will be conducted in tentatively in the month of November 2016 for the candidates who wish to pursue in the management courses. This is the best management entrance examination of India which is conducted by Indian Institute of Management every year. The scores of CAT 2018 will be accepted by the top – ranking management institutes of India. This is the computer -based postgraduate examination. The candidate can get the important dates from here.
CAT 2018 Admission Procedure:-
The Admissions will be granted on the basis of the three important things. The admission procedure is decided by the admission committee. The CAT 2018 Admission Procedure is mentioned here.
• CAT 2018
• Group Discussion
• Personal Interview
CAT 2018 Participating Colleges:-
There are a various number of colleges which offers the admission through the CAT 2018. A list of them is published here.
• Adhiyamaan College of management
• Academy of professional excellence
• Academy of management studies
• ACN College of engineering and management science
• Advance Institute of Management
• All IIMs
• Accurate Institute of management and technology
CAT 2018 Registration / Application Form
CAT 2018 Application Form / Registration:-
Apply online at website: - https://iimcat.ac.in
PAYMENT OF CAT REGISTRATION FEE -
Rs. 900 for SC, ST and PwD category candidates.
Rs. 1800 for all other categories of candidates.
Please note that a candidate needs to pay registration fee only once, irrespective of the number of institutes he/she is applying for. SC, ST and PwD candidates must upload a copy of their SC/ST/PwD certificates at the time of registration. Fee once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
CAT 2018 Exam Dates
CAT 2018 Date:- 25th November 2018, Sunday,
CAT 2018 Syllabus
CAT 2018 Syllabus:-
The Syllabus of CAT 2018 is published here for the students who are eligible for this deemed entrance examination. Before starting the preparation, it is necessary to go through the entire syllabus of the exam as it gives the idea of the topics. There are exactly four sections in the examination.
• Quantitative ability
• Data Interpretation
• Verbal ability
• Logical reasoning
CAT 2018 Pattern:-
The Exam Pattern of CAT 2018 for the examination is mentioned here for the applicant’s benefit. This exam structure indicates the real image of the examination and proves extremely helpful in preparing the good strategy so as to qualify the examination.
• This examination contains MCQs.
• The maximum time limit for the exam is 170 minutes for each section.
• The entire examination will be divided into two parts i.e. Section A and Section B.
• Section A comprises of 100 questions and the section B comprises of 100 questions.
• The suitable penalty will be imposed for wrong answers.
CAT 2018 Preparation
CAT 2018 Preparation Tips:-
The CAT 2018 Preparation Tips are given here. These tips and tricks indicate the path to success in the examination. The students are required to read and follow these tips to make the preparation more successful.
• As time is very important, therefore, try to move one step ahead of time.
• Keep practicing till the end to raise the level of confidence.
• Do not attempt the question haphazardly.
• Make only intelligent guesses.
• Raise speed and accuracy level.
CAT 2018 Notification
CAT 2018 Notification:-
Apply online at website:- https://iimcat.ac.in from 8th August 2018 to 26th September 2018.
Download admit card from 24th October 2018 at 1.00 PM to 25th November 2018
CAT 2018 Date - 25th November 2018, Sunday.
Result declaration: Second week of January, 2019 (Tentative).
Click Here for more details.