Section 1: Mental Ability Test (MAT) -
This is a non – verbal test. Questions are based on figures and diagrams only.
Section 2: Arithmetic Test -
1. Number and numeric system.
2. Four fundamental operations on whole number.
3. Fractional number and four fundamental operations on them.
4. Factors and multiples including their properties.
5. LCM and HCF of numbers.
6. Decimals and fundamental operations on them.
7. Conversion of fractions to decimals and vice-versa.
8. Measurement of length, mass, capacity, time, money etc.
9. Distance, time and speed.
10. Approximation of expressions.
11. Simplification of Numerical Expressions,
12. Percentage and its applications.
13. Profit and loss.
14. Simple interest.
15. Perimeter, area and volume
Section 3: Language Test -
The main purpose of this test is to assess reading comprehension of the candidates. The test consists of four passages. Each passage is followed by 5 questions. Candidates shall read each passage carefully and answer the questions that follow.