LBS MCA 2019 Eligibility:-
The candidate must be an Indian Citizen. Certificate from a Village Officer or a competent authority showing that the candidate is a native of any State or Union Territory of India should be furnished in the prescribed format along with the print out of the application. True copies of the birth certificate issued by the competent authority/ passport/ school certificate-showing place of birth will also be accepted as proof of nativity.
Academic Eligibility -
Candidates should have passed in any recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration with Mathematics at 10+2 level OR at Graduate level. The candidate should have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in their Degree examination, but, it is 45% for candidates belonging to reserved category. For SC and ST candidates, a minimum pass in the degree examination is sufficient. No rounding off of percentage of marks to the nearest higher integer is permitted.
(1) Candidate seeking admission to the course should be qualified from any of the universities in Kerala or any other Universities, recognized by any of the Universities in Kerala.
(2) Final Year regular Bachelor’s Degree students are also permitted to appear for the Entrance Examination subject to the condition that the original degree certificate and mark lists of all parts of the qualifying examination shall be produced by the candidate at the time of admission.
LBS MCA Registration / Application Form
LBS MCA 2019 Application Form / Registration:-
Apply online at website - https://lbsapplications.kerala.gov.in
LBS MCA Exam Dates
LBS MCA 2019 Date:-
LBS MCA Colleges:-
Government College of Engineering, Thrissur
College of Engineering, Sreekaryam, Thiruvananthapuram
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Kottayam
Mar Athanasius College of Engineering, Kothamangalam
TKM College of Engineering, Kollam
LBS MCA Syllabus
LBS MCA 2019 Syllabus:-
The questions for the Entrance Examination will cover the subjects of Mathematics, Statistics, General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Ability, General English and Computer Science at Graduate level.
LBS MCA 2019 Pattern:-
Duration - Two hours
Type - Objective Type
Exam Cities - Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam and Kozhikode
Sr. No. - Subject - No of Questions -
1. Mathematics (10 + 2 Level 50% and Degree Level 50%) - 50 Qs
2. Statistics (Degree subsidiary Level) - 10 Qs
3. Computer Science (Basic 10, Degree Level 10) - 20 Qs
4. Quantitative Aptitude - 10 Qs
5. Logical Ability - 10 Qs
6. English - 10 Qs
7. General Knowledge - 10 Qs
Each answer with correct response shall be awarded three marks. More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect response. No marks will be deducted for incorrect and zero marks for the questions not answered.
LBS MCA Notification
LBS MCA 2019 Notification:-
Click here for more details.