Every year All India Management Association conducts a management aptitude test through which it judges the capability of the aspirants who are interested to take up management programmes or MBA degree. The striking feature of MAT 2018 is that it is held four times a year i.e. in February, May, September and December. The exam has its influence on India’s leading business schools that are renowned for imparting various post graduate programmes in the field of Business Administration. Colleges that utilize MAT score for admission are Alliance Business School, Institute of Business Management & Technology, Apex Institute of Management, Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow and many more.
MAT 2018 Eligibility:-
Graduates in any discipline.
Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
There is no age bar. Job experience is not necessary.
Validity of the MAT score is for that particular session for most MI’s is one year.
MAT Registration / Application Form
MAT 2018 Online Application Form / Registration:-
Apply online at website:- https://mat.aima.in/dec18 from 2nd week of October 2018 onwards.
Last date for Online Registration -
PBT - 23 November 2018
CBT - 08 December 2018
MAT 2018 Fees -
For Paper Based Test (PBT) - Rs 1550/-
For Computer Based Test (CBT) - Rs 1550/-
For Both PBT & CBT - Rs 2650/-
Mode of Payment - Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking.
Scanned image of photograph ( 50 to 100 kb)
Scanned image of signature (10 to 25 kb).
MAT Application Form
MAT 2018 Syllabus:-
The MAT Syllabus is available here for the candidates who have applied for this examination and preparing for this exam. Check the syllabus below:
Comprehension of Passage
Profit and Loss
Ratios and Proportion
Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning:
Critical Reasoning and Visual Reasoning
MAT 2018 Pattern:-
The Exam Pattern of MAT contains the detailed structure of the exam. Check the exam structure details of the upcoming exam below:
• There will be 5 different sections in the exam i.e. Language Comprehension, Mathematical skills, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning and Indian and Global Environment
• These 5 sections will contain the 40 Multiple Objective type questions from each section and there will be total 200 questions in the exam.
• The Total duration of the exam will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
• The wrong answers will be given Negative Marks.
• Each correct answer will provide the 1 mark and each incorrect answer will deduct the 0.25 marks.
MAT Preparation Tips:-
The Preparation Tips of MAT 2018 provides some tips to crack the exam successfully. Read these tips and take the benefit of it:
• As this is the Management level examination so the candidates should work on their analytical and comprehensive skills to crack the exam successfully.
• Candidates should work on each section carefully and get the more detail about the sections to prepare for it well.
• Do the continuous practice with the help of sample papers and previous year papers that are also available here.
• Candidates should check their level of preparation before the final exam and try to improve it.
MAT Preparation Tips
MAT Coaching Institutes