There is still no clarity yet on which agency will conduct the Madhya Pradesh Pre- medical Test also known as (MPPMT) for the academic year 2014-15. However it is confirmed that Madhya Pradesh Professional examination Board (Vyapam) will not conduct the exam rather a central agency will be given the responsibility . MPPMT is a common medical entrance test conducted for admission to first year MBBS and BDS courses in colleges of the state. This exam is categorized into two parts mainly pre-medical test and the pre-dental test.
Candidates wishing to apply for MP PMT exam must clear subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English with a minimum overall percentage of 50 percent marks (40 percent in case of SC/ST category candidates). Those currently appearing for class 12 exam can apply for this entrance assement subject to this condition.
In addition to this candidate should have completed the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission. The upper age limit for both courses is 25 years of age.
There shall be no MP PMT Entrance Test. Admission to MBBS/BDS in Madhya Pradesh will be done on the basis of AIPMT.
MP PMT Registration / Application Form
MP-PMT Application Procedure:-
Application forms for MP-PMT exam are available both online and offline. Candidates can accept any one of the two modes for registration.
Online application: Candidates using online application are required to complete the entire procedure online. After completing online application candidates are required to take a printout of the confirmation page. Application fee for the exam can be paid in the form of demand draft/ net banking facility or debit and credit card. In case of payment through demand draft (DD) both confirmation page and demand draft should be sent by post to the office of the examining authority.
Offline application: Application fee for the exam is to be paid in the form of demand draft/ net banking facility or debit and credit card. In case of payment through DD filled in application form along with demand draft must be sent to the office of the examining authority before the last date for submission of application form.
MP PMT Exam Dates
MP PMT 2014 Exam date: to be announced soon.
MP PMT Syllabus
MP PMT Syllabus:-
• Introduction and Measurement
• Description of motion in one dimension
• Description of motion in two and three dimension
• Laws of Motion
• Work, Energy and Power
• Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body Rotation
• Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
• Heat and Thermodynamics
• Electro statistics
• Magnetic effect of current and magnetism
• Electromagnetic induction and alternating current
• Electromagnetic waves
• Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations
• Atomic Nucleus
• Solids and Semi Conductor devices
• Principles of Communication
• Basic Concepts and Atomic Structure
• Bonding and Molecular Structure
• States of Matter
• Periodic Properties of Elements and Hydrogen
• S-Block Elements and Principle of Metallurgy
• P-Block Elements
• D-Block and F-Block Elements
• Chemical Equilibrium
• Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
• Chemical Kinetics
• Surface Chemistry
• Coordination Compounds and organometallics
• Basic Principles, Purification and Characterization of organic compounds
• Organic Reaction Mechanism
• Organic compounds with functional groups containing halogens
• Organic compounds with functional groups containing oxygen
• Organic compounds with functional groups containing nitrogen
• Polymers and biomolecules
• Environmental Chemistry and Chemistry in everyday life
• Diversity in Human World
• Plant Kingdom
• Cell and Cell division
• Physiology of Plants
• Reproduction, Growth and Development
• Ecology and Environment
• Origin and Evolution of Life
• Animal Kingdom
• Structural Organization of Body
• Physiology of Animals
• Reproduction and Development of Animals
• Biodiversity and Conservation
• Biology in Human Welfare
This exam consists of two papers
Paper 1: Physics and Chemistry
Paper 2: Biology
Each paper consists of objective type questions. Candidates are required to select the correct answer from the four options given for each question.
Both papers need to be completed within a duration of two hours.
There is no negative marking exam for the exam.
The medium of instruction for the exam is English.
MP PMT Preparation
Remember you are preparing for a competitive exam so put in your best in terms of preparation. Create a study plan that offers you sufficient time for study, revision and solving of question papers of previous years. Stick to this study plan and avoid any form of distraction.Keep revising what you study on a weekly and regular basis, this will help you to calm nerves and also approach the exam with confidence. Plan to do your best and do not worry or fret about anything.