National Board of Examination conducts National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test - NEET PG for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses.
NEET PG 2021 Eligibility:-
Candidates in possession of MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and possessing permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council and have completed one year of internship or are likely to complete the internship on or before 31st March 2021 may apply for NEET PG 2021.
NEET PG Registration / Application Form
NEET PG 2020 Application Form / Registration:-
Apply online at website - www.nbe.edu.in from 1st November 2019 to 21st November 2019 (11:55 PM).
Exam Fee -
For SC/ST/PWD(PH) candidates - Rs. 2750/-
For General/OBC candidates - Rs. 3750/-
Mode of Payment - Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet banking.
NEET PG Exam Dates
NEET PG 2021 Date:-
NEET PG 2021 Admit Card -
Download Admit Card from website - www.nbe.edu.in from 28th December 2019
Candidates are required to download their admit card from the website and affix their latest passport size photograph in the space provided on the admit card.
• Size of photograph : minimum 35x45 mm with at least 75% coverage of face & head of the candidate.
• A caption indicating the name of the candidate and date of capturing the photograph should be there at the bottom of the photograph.
• Background of the Photograph : white
• The photograph needs to display full front view of the face. Please look directly into the camera with a neutral expression.
• Please avoid photograph with reflection or shadow on the face with red eyes.
• The photograph needs to be printed on a high quality paper with at least 600 dpi Resolutions.
• The photograph must not have kinks, scratches and stains
Candidates MUST bring to the test centre the following documents:
• Printed copy ofthe Admit Card with Photo ofthe candidate pasted on it;&
• Photocopy of Permanent / Provisional SMC/MCI registration,* to be retained by the test centre &
• Any one of the authorized photo IDs** (must be original, valid and non-expired)
i. PAN Card
ii. Driving License
iii. Voter ID
v. Aadhaar Card (With photograph)
NEET PG 2021 Result -
Result for NEET PG will be available on the website www.nbe.edu.in
NEET PG Syllabus
NEET PG 2021 Syllabus:- The syllabus for NEET-PG shall comprise of subjects/knowledge areas as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India with prior approval of Government of India. Kindly refer to the MCI website www.mciindia.org for complete document.
NEET PG 2021 Pattern:-
Mode - Computer Based Test (CBT)
Type of Questions - Multiple Choice Questions
Questions Language - English
Duration - 3hr and 30 min
Total No of Questions - 300
SUBJECT - SUBJECT WISE WEIGHTAGE OF QUESTIONS
1 ANATOMY - 17 Qs
2 PHYSIOLOGY - 17 Qs
3 BIOCHEMISTRY - 16 Qs
4 PATHOLOGY - 25 Qs
5 PHARMACOLOGY - 20 Qs
6 MICROBIOLOGY - 20 Qs
7 FORENSIC MEDICINE - 10 Qs
8 SOCIAL AND PREVENTIVE MEDICINE - 25 Qs
9 GENERAL MEDICINE INCLUDING DERMATOLOGY & VENERELOGY & PSYCHIATRY - 45 Qs
10 GENERAL SURGERY INCLUDING ORTHOPEDICS, ANAESTHESIA & RADIO DIAGNOSIS - 45 Qs
11 OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY - 30 Qs
12 PAEDIATRICS - 10 Qs
13 ENT - 10 Qs
14 OPHTHALMOLOGY - 10 Qs
GRAND TOTAL - 300 Qs
There shall be 25% negative marking for incorrect answers No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions.
Allocation of Marks for each MCQ -
Correct - Response - 4 marks
Incorrect Response - 1 mark shall be deducted
Unattempted Question - Zero.
NEET PG Preparation
NEET PG 2021 Preparation:-
NEET PG Notification
NEET PG 2021 Notification:-
NEET PG 2020 Information Bulletin