IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, candidates shouldi.
Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. All official communication will be sent to the registered e-mail id of the candidate. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain the email account and mobile number.
PHOTOGRAPH IMAGE -
• Photograph of the applicant must be a recent passport size colour picture.
• The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white, background. Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
Page 13 of 16
• If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
• If you have to use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye".
• If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
• Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face. Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
• Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
• Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
SIGNATURE IMAGE -
• The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
• The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
• The Signature will be used to put on the attendance sheet and wherever necessary.
• The Applicant’s signature obtained on the call letter and attendance sheet at the time of the examination should match the uploaded signature. In case of mismatch, the candidate may be disqualified.
• Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
• Size of file should be between 10kb —20kb.
• Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB.
SCANNING THE PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE -
• Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch). Set Color to True Color
• File Size as specified above.
• Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
• The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg.
• Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon. Candidates using MS Windows/MS Office can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50KB & 20KB respectively by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using 'Save As' option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50KB (photograph) & 20KB (signature) by using crop and then resize option [Please see point “C? above for the pixel size] in the 'Image' menu. Similar options are available in other photo editors also.
If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his photograph and signature.
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
• There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
• Click on the respective link "Upload Photograph / Signature".
• Browse & Select the location where the Scanned Photo/ Signature file has been saved.
• Select the file by clicking on it.
• Click the 'Upload' button
Application Fee (Non-Refundable) -
SC/ ST / PWD Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only)
All candidates other than SC/ ST / PWD Rs. 600/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.