Odisha Joint Entrance Examination - OJEE Common Entrance Exam for admission to Undergraduate Courses in (Lateral Entry) Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, Postgraduate course like MBA, MCA, (Lateral Entry) MCA, MTECH, MPLAN, MARCH, MPHARM and Int. MBA in Universities, Govt. Colleges and Self-financed Institutes in the State.
Odisha JEE Registration / Application Form
OJEE 2021 Application Form/Registration:-
Apply online at website - https://ojee.nic.in
FORM A - B. Pharm or / and Integrated MBA (5 years course)
FORM B -
1. Lateral Entry to B.Tech (for Diploma in Engg. students)
2. Lateral Entry to B. Tech (for B. Sc. Students)
3. Lateral Entry to B. Pharm (for Diploma in Pharmacy students)
FORM C -
FORM D -
1. M Tech, M Tech (Part Time course for working personnel)
2. M Arch
3. M Plan
4. M Pharm
FORM E -
Application for combination courses
1. MBA and MCA
2. MBA and M. Tech.
FORM F - APPLICATION FORM FOR B.TECH (SPECIAL)
Cost of application for FORM – A, B, C, D Rs 1000/-.
Cost of Application for FORM – E Rs 1500/-.
Mode of Payment - Debit Card/ credit card (VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards/ internet banking).
Upload his/her photograph, full signature and thumb impression of left hand.
Odisha JEE Syllabus
Odisha JEE 2021 Syllabus:-
Click Here to download Odisha JEE 2021 Syllabus.
OJEE 2021 Pattern:-
B. Pharm - 45 X 4 = 180 questions, 3 hours duration, 1 booklet. Candidates are advised to appear either PCB or PCM as per their choice. Total of 135 questions**. The candidate must attempt either PCB or PCM, If a candidate has not attempted any question from Physics & Chemistry but attempted Biology or Mathematics, then he/she will be disqualified and will not be awarded any rank. Similarly, a candidate who has attempted question from Physics & Chemistry but not attempted either Biology or Mathematics will be disqualified and will not be awarded any rank.
Lateral Entry to B Tech - 120 questions, 2 hours duration (Engg Math, Engg Mechanics and Basic Electrical Engg, 40 each)
LE Pharma - 60 questions from D Pharm course, 1 hour duration
LE BSc /+3Sc - 60 questions, 1-hour duration, (Mathematics-30, Physics-15 and Chemistry-15 questions)
MCA - 120 questions (Mathematics-60 and Computer Awareness-60), 2 hour examination duration
LE MCA - 120 questions (Mathematics-60 and Computer Awareness-60), 2 hour examination duration
MBA - 120 questions, 2 hour duration Verbal reasoning-40, Analytical reasoning-40, General Knowledge-10, Comprehension-20, Comp and business fundamentals-10
Integrated MBA - 60 questions, 1 hour duration Verbal reasoning-15, Analytical reasoning-15, General Knowledge-15, Comprehension-15.
M. Tech, M. Arch - 90 questions, 2 hour duration: Branch questions-60, Engineering Mathematics-20 and Arithmetic & Logical reasoning-10
M Pharm - 60 questions, 1 hour duration of B. Pharm course.
OJEE Colleges OJEE Books
Odisha JEE Preparation
Odisha JEE 2021 Preparation Tips:-
The candidates for the Odisha JEE Exam must prepare hard in order to get selected for the examination. Candidates can follow the Odisha JEE Exam Preparation Tips and Tricks given below to prepare well for the examination.
• Candidates must make a well defined time table which should clearly specify the number of hours the candidate shall be studying. Ideally, candidates must give 8-9 hours of study hours per day.
• Candidates must practice the maximum amount of questions from the topics they have prepared. For this, various books are available in the market and online also. Candidates must practice at least 30-35 questions from each topic.
• Candidates can take the mock tests and online tests available on the internet to get a real time feel of the examination. This would give them the idea of how they shall be managing their time during the examination.
Odisha JEE Notification
OJEE 2021 Notification:-
For more details Click Here