The RPMT 2016 process will be organized by the Rajasthan University of health sciences. The admissions will be done on the basis of the marks in the AIPMT examination. It is imperative to participate and qualify the AIPMT examination before proceeding towards the RPMT 2016. The application is supposed to be commenced in the month of August 2016. The candidates can check all the mandatory details regarding the RPMT 2016 here.
RPMT 2016 Eligibility Conditions:
The candidate can check the RPMT 2016 Eligibility Criteria here on this page. It is mandatory to fulfill all the obligatory conditions before proceeding towards the admissions in the prominent and deemed university of India.
• The aspirant must be 12th class qualified.
• Only Indian candidates can apply.
• The candidate must appear in the AIPMT examination and have the score card for the same.
• The candidate’s age should not be less than 17 years and not more than 25 years.
RPMT 2016 Associated Colleges:
• Government medical college, Kota
• Swai man Singh medical college
• Geetanjali medical college and hospital
• Darshan Dental college
• Daswani dental and research centre
• Eklavya dental college and research centre
• Jaipur dental college
RPMT 2016 Tie breaking:
• The marks of class 12th will be given priority
• If tie persists, then the number of attempts in the AIPMT will be prioritized
• If still tie persists, then the age of the candidate will be given preference
RPMT 2016 Admission Process:
The RPMT 2016 Admission Process will be accomplished only through the scores in the AIPMT examination. The aspirant’s scores will be compared as per cutoff marks and then merit list will be prepared. As per merit list, the seats will be allotted to the deserving candidates.
RPMT Registration / Application Form
RPMT 2016 Application Form /Registration Procedure:-
As soon as the applicant satisfies all the eligibility conditions, he can then easily proceed towards the RPMT 2016 Application Form of the examination. The registration process is expected to be commenced in August 2016.
• The application form will be filled only by those candidates who will be AIPMT qualified.
• The registration fee is Rs 1600 for General candidates and Rs 750 for the rest of the aspirants.
• The fee will be paid via online mode through e – mitra facility.
• The corrections can be made in the form only before the final submission.
RPMT 2016 Syllabus:-
The RPMT Syllabus 2016 is described here for the applicants so that the students can begin the preparation for the main examination. It covers all the topics included in the examination. The Syllabus for this exam covers all the topics of the intermediate class. There are three sections:
• Biology (botany + zoology)
RPMT 2016 Paper Pattern:-
As the admissions in this procedure will be done on the basis of the AIPMT, hence the paper pattern for the same is illustrated here for the general convenience of the applicants. The candidates are advised to make the strategy as per the exam pattern.
• The exam will be conducted only in offline mode.
• It constitutes only MCQs.
• There are 180 questions in total.
• 3 hours will be given to solve the examination.
• The exam will be both in English and Hindi.
RPMT 2016 Preparation Tips:
The Preparation Tricks of RPMT 2016 are illustrated here for the candidates. As the admissions will be done on the basis of the AIPMT hence it is quite mandatory to prepare the level best for the examination.
• Finish the exam before time.
• Answer the confident questions first
• Make only valid guesses.
• Solve sample papers and prepare as per the syllabus
• Join the crash courses for the same.
RPMT 2016 Notification:-
The RPMT 2016 Notification will be issued so as to inform the students regarding the important events of the admission procedure.
• Release of the application form: August 2016
• Ending of the registration process: August 2016
• Counselling will be held: September 2016