Symbiosis International University conducts Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) for admission to MBA / MSc (CA) / MSc (SS) programme offered by institutes of Symbiosis International University.
The Institutes and Programmes for which SNAP test is mandatory:-
Name of the Institute - Programmes:-
1) Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM, Pune) - MBA and MBA (Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
2) Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR, Pune) - MBA (Information Technology), M.Sc. (Computer Applications) and M.Sc. (System Security)
3) Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development (SCMHRD, Pune) - MBA and MBA (Infrastructure Management) and MBA (Business Analytics)
4) Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB, Pune) - MBA (International Business), MBA (Agri Business) and MBA (Energy & Environment)
5) Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM, Pune) - MBA (Telecom Management)
6) Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS, Pune) - MBA
7) Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune (SIMC, Pune) - MBA (Communication Management)
8) Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik (SIOM, Nashik) MBA (Operations Management)
9) Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT, Pune) - MBA (Information Technology Business Management) and MBA (Data Sciences and Data Analytics)
10) Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS, Pune) - MBA (Hospital & Healthcare Management)
11) Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru (SIBM, Bengaluru) - MBA
12) Symbiosis School for Media & Communication, Bengaluru (SSMC, Bengaluru) - MBA (Communication Management)
13) Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF, Pune) (Formerly Symbiosis School of Banking Management) - MBA (Banking and Finance)
14) Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad (SIBM, Hyderabad) - MBA
15) Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences (SSSS, Pune) - MBA (Sports Management)
SNAP 2020 Eligibility:-
Candidate should be Graduate from any recognised University/ Candidate should be a graduate from any recognised University/ Institution of National Importance and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% marks or equivalent grade for Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes) at graduation.
Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes).
A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).