The question paper will have 5 parts with the following topics:
PART 1. DATA INTERPRETATION: (20 Questions)
To evaluate the candidate’s ability to pick out critically the data and apply the data to business decisions from given typical business situations.
• Data Interpretation based on text, Data Interpretation based on graphs and tables.
• Graphs can be Column graphs, Bar Graphs, Line charts, Pie chart, Graphs representing Area, Venn Diagram, etc.
PART 2. QUANTITATIVE: (20 Questions)
To evaluate the skill on solving mathematical problems of graduate level including those learnt in plus two or equivalent level.
• Ratios and Proportion, Ratios, Percentages, In – equations, Algebra and Profit & Loss
• Averages, Percentages, Partnership & Time – Speed – Distance, Work and time
• Probability, Permutations & Combinations
PART 3. REASONING: (20 Questions)
To evaluate the candidate’s skill on Logical reasoning
• Critical reasoning, Visual reasoning, Assumption – Premise – Conclusion, Assertion and reasons, Statements and assumptions, identifying valid inferences, identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, Statements and Conclusions, Cause and Effect, Identifying Probably true, Probably false, definitely true, definitely false kind of statement, Linear arrangements, Matrix arrangements.
• Puzzles, Syllogisms, Functions, Family tree – identifying relationship among group of people, Symbol Based problems, Coding and decoding, Sequencing, identifying next number in series, etc.
PART 4: ENGLISH: (20 Questions)
To evaluate the skill of the candidate on written English with questions on errors in usage, grammar, punctuation and the like.
• Comprehension of passage
• Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms, Antonyms, Fill in the Blanks, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences
• Sentence Correction, Sentence completion, Sentence Correction, odd man out, idioms, one word substitution, Different usage of same word etc.
PART 5: GK/CA/BA: (20 Questions)
To evaluate the candidate’s skill on General knowledge, current affairs and Business Affairs
• Current Affairs, Business, Punch line of companies, Top officials of big companies, Major corporate events
• Famous award and prizes
• Science, History, Geography, International organizations
• Social issues, Sports, Finance, Automobiles, Entertainment, Politics etc.