A Common Entrance Test designated in full as Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders and in short as ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)] will be conducted by JNT University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
(i) For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular B.E. and B.Tech Courses in All India Council for Technical Education approved Un-Aided Private Professional institutions (Minority & non-Minority).
(ii) For admission through Common Entrance Test into 1st year Regular BE and B. Tech Courses in University Engineering Colleges for the seats specifically earmarked for Diploma holders and B.Sc degree holders.
(iii) For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year Regular B. Pharmacy Courses in both University and private un-Aided professional institutions (Minority & Non-Minority) approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
Eligibility for TSECET 2020:-
Candidates satisfying the following requirements of eligibility for ECET 2020 are eligible to apply.
• Indian nationality
• Should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh. [Candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended].
• Diploma in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh State or any other Diploma recognised by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant B.E./B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy courses into the Courses corresponding to the Diplomas.
• 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination from a recognized University in the state or its equivalent for entry into relevant courses.
• Candidates who are pursuing a diploma course shall be eligible for admission to the relevant B.E./B.Tech./B. Pharmacy courses provided they have completed the practical training prescribed for the award of diploma course before admission into the college.
• Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc Degree as the case may be with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) for entry into relevant courses.
TSECET Registration / Application Form
TSECET 2020 Application Form/Registration:-
Apply online at website - https://ecet.tsche.ac.in
Registration Fee -
For SC/ST candidates - Rs 400/-
For others - Rs 800/-
Payment can be made through Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking and TSOnline/APOnline centers.
Recent passport size color photograph (size < 50 KB)
Signature of the candidate (Scanned) (Size<30KB).
TSECET 2020 Paper Pattern:-
Following is the complete stream-wise paper pattern for ECET 2020:
•Mathematics - 50 marks
•Physics - 25 marks
•Chemistry - 25 marks
Separate question paper for each branch of Engineering
Engineering (Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics & Communication/ Computer/Chemical/Metallurgical /Mining/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Ceramic Technology/Bio -Technology as the case may be) - 100 marks
TOTAL - 200 marks
•Pharmaceutics - 50 marks
•Pharmaceutical Chemistry - 50 marks
•Pharmacognosy - 50 marks
•Pharmacology - 50 marks
TOTAL - 200 marks
•Mathematics - 100 marks
•Analytical Ability - 50 marks
•Communicative English - 50 marks
TOTAL - 200 marks
TSECET 2020 Notification:-