UPSSSC Stenographer Eligibility:-
Lower Age:- 18 years
Upper Age:- 40 years
1. Secondary Education Council of UP Intermediate examination or an examination recognized by the Government to be equivalent
2. Bachelors degree from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
3. must possess a minimum speed of Eighty Words per minute in Hindi Shorthand and Twenty Five Words per minute in Hindi Typing respectively.
4. CCC certificate in computer operation awarded by the DOEACC Society or Must possess a computer course awarded by Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh or a computer course recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
Preferential Qualification Details:-
1. Other things being equal a candidate shall be given preference if (1) Served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years or (2) Obtained B certificate of National Cadet Corps.
UPSSSC Stenographer Registration / Application Form
UPSSSC Stenographer 2016 Application Form / Registration:-
Apply online on website:- http://upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC Stenographer Exam Dates
UPSSSC Stenographer 2016 Date:-
UPSSSC Stenographer Syllabus
UPSSSC Stenographer 2016 Syllabus:-
UPSSSC Stenographer 2016 Pattern:-
1st Phase Written test - 40 marks
2dn Phase Typing Test -
Interview - 25 marks
Total - 100 marks
UPSSSC Stenographer Preparation
UPSSSC Stenographer Notification
UPSSSC Stenographer 2016 Notification:-
Click Here to download UPSSSC Stenographer 2015 Advertisement.
View More info.
Note : The Information provided here is taken from official websites and in some cases other websites. We are just aggregators of the information students are requested to check the official websites and respective admission authorities for more information their word will be final. We keep updating the information regularly but sometimes the information can be outdated or human error while typing is possible we are not responsible in such cases.