The Exam of VMAT 2019 is the Vignan Management Aptitude Test which is held probably in the month of March 2019. The exam will be organized by the Vignan University every year so as to enroll the students in the management studies. The exam will be the university level and s one of the toughest entrance examinations of India. This University is renowned as the best university for management and technology in Andhra Pradesh. The aspirant who wishes to participate in this examination can check his eligibility and apply for the same. Check all the beneficial details of VMAT 2019 here.
VMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
It is mandatory to fulfill all the conditions of the VMAT Eligibility Criteria before applying for the examination. If the candidate is noticed as ineligible then he will not allow continuing the process and will be liable for the strict action.
• The aspirant must have the graduation degree with the aggregate of 60% marks.
• Only Indian candidates can apply.
• The aspirants who are in the last year of graduation or waiting for the result can also apply for the examination.
VMAT Admission Process:
The VMAT 2019 Admission Procedure constitutes of the following stages or levels. It is quite imperative to cross each and every level for the final admission of the students. The first stage will let the aspirant to the next stage and then to the final one which facilitates the final admission.
• Entrance Exam
• Group Discussion
• Personal interview
VMAT Registration / Application Form
VMAT 2019 Application Form / Registration:-
The application form will be released by the official authority i.e. Vignan University to give the chance to the eligible aspirants to apply for the final examination. It is quite compulsory to fill the VMAT 2019 Application Form so as to obtain the admit card.
• The process of the application forms will be commenced in the month of December 2016.
• There are two modes to fill the application form. The candidate can make avail the form either via post or also can download the form.
• In both cases, the application form will be submitted to the exam conducting body.
• The candidates are required to ensure that they write their name, application number and contact info on the reverse side of the DD.
• The fee is Rs 200 which is to be paid along with the application form.
VMAT Exam Dates
VMAT 2019 Date:-
The schedule for the exam of VMAT 2019 is not published yet by the authorities therefore, the tentative schedule based on the available information is mentioned here.
Events - Dates
Release of application form - In the month of December 2018
End date of application form - In the first week of March 2019
Admit card release - In the second week of March 2019
Exam date - In the third week of March 2019
VMAT 2019 Syllabus:-
The applicants must know the Syllabus of VMAT so as to prepare for the entrance examination as accordingly. The syllabus for the students is described here for the three sections of the examination. The students need to prepare the three subjects:
• Logical reasoning
• Quantitative aptitude
• English language
VMAT 2019 Pattern:-
Before actually appearing in the entrance examination, it is quite compulsory to go through the VMAT Exam Pattern which gives the full details of the paper format, time duration, number of questions and marking scheme of the exam.
• It is an offline examination in which the candidate has to mark on the OMR sheet.
• This paper consists of 100 MCQs in total.
• The time duration of 120 minutes or 2 hours will be given to the students.
• The paper consists of total 3 sections.
• Each right answer will give 1 mark and there is no deduction for the wrong answers.
VMAT 2019 Preparation Tips:-
The VMAT examination is considered as the toughest exam of India therefore if the candidate wishes to qualify the examination then it is necessary for him to prepare the level best. For this purpose, some of the VMAT Preparation Tips are mentioned here.
• Go through the syllabus and exam format properly.
• Solve the preceding years question papers.
• Try to understand each and every topic deeply.
• Keep practicing till the end.
VMAT 2019 Notification:-
The Notification for VMAT 2019 will be stated by the exam conducting authorities i.e. Vignan University for the students. The tentative schedule and dates are illustrated as per notification:
• Application procedure starts in: December 2018
• Application procedure ends in: March 2019
• Admit card downloading: March 2019
• Main exam date: March 2019